Chapter 30: Nie Yu's Misery Comes

No loss is a similar model of Sima butler. Zhuge Housekeeper's efficiency is very high. He quickly packed up a set of rooms for Gu Yuan, and Gu Yuan smoothly moved in.

After checking in, after taking a bath and having a delicious dinner, Gu Yuan started looking for his son to pull home.

When she used to find Nie Yu, Nie Yu was swimming in the outdoor pool in front.

In the setting sun, the setting sun shone in this clear pool of water, the sparkling reflections of bright red glow, the young man swimming in the water like an elegant fish, beautiful as a painting.

Sitting on a wicker chair, Gu Yuan admired Nie Yu's son's figure leisurely, and occasionally he bowed his head and sent a WeChat message to Qi Sen's son: "Son, mother will not returned in this coming days. I will go back on Saturday.jpg . "

jqs: "Are you at school these days?"

Gu Yuan: "No, I plan to live here in Nie Yu these days."

There was no response from the other half.

Gu Yuan looked up and looked at the swimming pool.

At this time, Nie Yu's son was swimming to the pool and was about to come up. When he raised his head, his neck was slender and his short black hair fluttered. There were splashes of water, reflecting a colorful luster. Then he jumped vigorously. On the shore, the wet water slipped on itself, the chest tightly wrapped in a swimming vest was narrow and strong, and below were two impeccably long legs.

Such a son of Nie Yu is really unbridled, yet elegant and handsome.

Gu Yuan lowered his head and looked at the WeChat message. Qi Sen's son finally wrote back, but said, "Um."

Just one word, no extra words.

Gu Yuan held his chin and began to wonder. Is Qi Sen's son unhappy?

Think about it, she still returned to him: "What's the matter, son? Mom lived here for a few days in Nie Yu, and went back to your birthday on Saturday."

jsq: "Does he recognize you?"

Gu Yuan: "hhhhh, anyway, he called me mom. As to whether he knew it or not, who knows? Anyway, he had teased me before, but I remember that I must take the opportunity to avenge, by the way and educate the bear child!"

jsq: "He did owe lessons."

Gu Yuan; "Well, wait for me to teach him!"

While chatting happily with Qi Sen's son, she felt a shadow in front of him, raised his head, and Nie Yu, wearing a bathing suit, was standing next to him, leaning against his ginkgo tree, leaning on a ginkgo tree, lazy with a dog's tail Watching myself.

"Chat with your son?" He asked casually, but his tone was disdainful.

"Yes." Gu Yuan put away the phone, looked at the son, and swayed the phone: "Nie Yu son, come and add WeChat first."

"No." Nie Yu looked disgusted.

Really added, don't send him a pile of junk chicken soup for nothing, it is not easy for any parents in this life, no respect for your parents, you are still not human, what are you still eating this kind of thing? It will kill you.