Chapter 132 Watch Meteor Shower Together

After Gu Yuan and Camille made the phone call, she felt better. She thought of Huo Chenchen again, and it was not a big deal, just her son's father.

She has five sons and five sons with five fathers. This one is just young and prone to reverie, which is not a big deal at all.

Then again—the latest chapters are all m.—

Gu Yuan recalled the rumored Huo Chenchen's problems, Huo Chenchen's failed first marriage, and the intriguing factions that might appear in Huo Chenchen's family. She had no idea at all.

So, who is willing to marry such a man, guarding the living widow, trembling to watch out for the guns and arrows that may come from this room, that room and the housekeeper?

Is the song written by Juntian's son not good enough, is the chef of Qisen's son's chef not superb, or the sweet words of Nie Yu's son are not warm enough?

After thinking about this, Gu Yuan left Huo Chenchen behind, and she decided to go and see her four sons again.

It was a surprise to her that the four sons admitted to being his mother in public.

According to the Nangong steward, Jiang Yinfeng likes to be quiet, and because security personnel such as Chen Jiang still need to guard Jiang Yinfeng, Prince Muqtada placed Jiang Yinfeng and his party in a separate villa behind the garden.

Gu Yuan brought the high magnification telescope that Prince Muqtada had sent him to pass. She was received by the Nangong housekeeper, with a respectful face and a smile, but Gu Yuan felt guarded.

Nangong housekeeper smiled and said, "Miss Gu, Master is upstairs. He doesn't want anyone to disturb him."

Gu Yuan was disappointed when he heard this. "Oh, I heard that there was a meteor shower tonight. I wanted to take him to see it."

Nangong steward laughed, "Of course my young master also depends on meteor showers, but he is not an ordinary person. He once developed and improved some astronomical observation tools. These are unique in the world, and I have brought them for him."

Gu Yuan remembered this, but this son is a genius scientist. He used professional astronomical observation tools to observe meteors?

Sounds so professional.

When thinking this way, Gu Yuan looked down at his high-powered telescope and suddenly felt that he was weak.

The Nangong housekeeper also saw the telescope, and smiled slowly: "Miss Gu's telescope is very good."

Gu Yuan saw it, he said very well, but the tone, the expression, actually despise it.

Ha ha.

Gu Yuan left, and as soon as she walked out of the villa, she immediately opened her "genius baby paradise" group.

沅 沅 Grazing: "Unhappy.jpg"

As soon as this remark came out, Ji Qisen, Luo Juntian, Huo Lanting appeared at the same time.

Ji Qisen: "Mom, what happened? What happened?"

Luo Juntian: "Mom, where are you now?"