Ohne Titel Teil12

Mia and Alvaro spent the evening with Juanma and Zoe. Juanma told the two that Lupe had complained a little that Mia was not there for rehearsals, but since she had no appointment, she was pretty cold.

They watched a movie together and went to bed early.

The next day, Alex let Lupe and Mia go through their song twice on the GO.

"Lupe with you I miss the enthusiasm to sing a bit. Please try to bring a little more life into your voice."

Lupe looked annoyed at Mia and they started again. "Please practice this a few more times," said Alex.

In the middle of the week Juanma, Zoe and Mia had a math exam. Juanma studied with them whenever there was time.

Lupe and Mia worked on their song the afternoon after writing the  math exam.

In between it worked better and better, although Lupe still looked dissatisfied. Gaspar was there too, because he wanted to listen to the two of them together. He was delighted, and he said so too. "But don't you think that Mia should sing stronger in the second part?" "No, I think it's perfectly fine, she sings strong enough."

When Alvaro and Juanma came back from basketball training, they went through the song again and then broke up.

Alvaro and Mia then made their way to Ramiro because they wanted to discuss everything about the start of the ranch on Friday. Isabel and Ramiro had decided to go with them too, but they didn't want to go to the cattle drive.

They agreed to start right after school on Friday. "Did mom talk to you about the situation again?" asked Alvaro Ramiro.

"No, not really, at the moment she often seems thoughtful to me, but I don't want to force her to talk about it either, if she doesn't want to," Ramiro said and the students nodded.

The time until Friday went by in a flash. Clara was nervous, she was afraid to ride into the mountains with Travis and Ruby, but Roberto had calmed her down and said that it was going to be a great adventure. They arrived at the ranch in the afternoon. Ruby and Travis had already prepared everything in the course of the day and they had planned some refreshment together. When everyone was seated at the table, Travis said, "We will first ride a little way up the meadows and then set up a camp. Tomorrow in the morning we will go up to the cattle and then we will drive them down a little before we take a break again for the night, and then on Sunday it's only a short distance.

The students nodded, Isabel was  looking a little worried. Ramiro put his hand on her arm and said "Let them have the adventure, i'm sure they will  have a lot of fun-"

"Shouldn't we be able to ride better to ride up there with you " Clara asked softly and Roberto took her hand.

"You did a great job last time you were and most of it goes  slowly so that you can do it without any problems." said Ruby and smiled at Clara.

They got ready and started. Once again, they admired the completely opposite world to Buenos Aires. Travis and Ruby had four small tents and sleeping bags spread over two pack horses, the other horses also had bags in which, among other things, provisions were transported. Shortly before it started to get dark they reached a level  and Travis said "This is where we set up the tents. I would suggest that I make a fire and you set up everything, okay?"

"It's like camping with school," Zoe said with a smile. "But much more exciting," said Clara and looked around.

When everything was ready, they sat around the fire. It was a cozy atmosphere. Juanma and Zoe had gone back to the horses. "How warm the breath is," said Zoa as she held her hand under Pegasus' nostrils. "And how soft it is there".

Juanma stroked one of the other horses. They stood very relaxed, one of them was lying down.

"It's kind of really romantic here," said Zoe, taking Juanma's hand. In the meantime it had become dark and they could only see the fire shining and the stars in the sky. Juanma had sat on the ground near the horses and pulled Zoe to him. "It's nice to be here with you," he said, stroking her hand.

"I feel very different  when we  are not at school." said Zoe. "And I enjoy these periods with you very much. The difference to camping at school is that we officially sleep together in the tent here." Juanma had to laugh and kissed her." That is also very nice like that, "he said.

They sat hand in hand for a while. Now and then they  could hear soft noises from the horses and rustling between the stones and in the meadow. Zoe lays her head on Juanma's shoulder. "It's like there is always  just you and me," she said softly. He nodded. "I love you very much, Zoe. And I want there to always be a you and a me."

"I wish that too," she said and took him in her arms.