teil 63

The boys cleared the bags off the boat and in the cars. Ramiro made the handover of the boat. "If you want you can go out again before winter." said the landlord.
"It was very nice, I'll get in touch," said Ramiro. When everything was in the cars, they drove to the holiday home. "We can't show up at the two of them empty-handed, we come with eight people," said Isabel.
Alvaro said "We could make a salad and bring some drinks." Isabel thought for a moment and wrote down a few ingredients on a piece of paper. Gaspar and Lupe went shopping for the things. "I don't even know what to do there tonight, I don't even know them," said Lupe.
"That'll be funny, they seem nice," said Gaspar. Lupe rolled her eyes. When they had everything they drove back to the house and Mia helped Isabel with the preparation. Then they set off. Dani and Toni had prepared everything. Dani took care of the grill, Alvaro and Toni took care of the drinks. When everyone had something to drink, Dani asked about the trip. They told about the dolphins and the island. Mia told about the turtle. "Do you like turtles?" asked Dani, Mia nodded. "Then I have something for you" said Dani and winked at Alvaro.

"Princess did you like it too?" He then asked Lupe with a smile. Juanma almost choked on his limo when Lupe was addressed with princess and nudged Alvaro.
Lupe nodded. "The water was cold. But the dolphins were great," she said. "Do you guys dive too?" asked Toni Gaspar and Lupe and both shook their heads. "I would try it," said Gaspar.
"Ramiro .. are you ready for diving tomorrow. We wanted to take the boat to an island. You can swim there and there is a coral reef right in front of it, you haven't seen anything like that before. Dolphins are often there too," Dani said with a look on Lupe.
Ramiro looked at Isabel. She shrugged her shoulders. "You all come with us on the boat, right?" Dani asked while he took the meat and sausages from the grill. "We're having a great day to end your vacation"
Isabel nodded. "Ok, we're in," she said and took Ramiro's hand. For a while everyone was too busy with  eating instead of  talking. Zoe and Mia cleared the table after dinner. Ramiro looked at Lupe and nodded at the plates. Lupe shrugged and helped carry a few things into the small kitchen. Mia ran rinse water. When Toni wanted to get new drinks from the refrigerator, he said "you don't need to wash up"

"But we do,  you can't do everything." Said Mia.Gaspar and Juanma came to dry off. Alvaro helped Dani to clear away a few things. When everything was ready, Dani said to Mia "Come on, I'll show you something"
He looked around. "Any of you can come with me" Lupe looked at Gaspar, who held out his hand invitingly . She rolled her eyes and took his hand. Ramiro and Isabel stayed with Toni. Dani led them a long way along the beach. They came to a very wide sandy beach. Dani stopped. Only the moon lit the sandstrip. Juanna saw something crawling across the sand far away. "What's that" he asked Dani quietly
“What I wanted to show you. There's another one up ahead.” He walked slowly and carefully. "That's ... no, that is not possible... that's a baby turtle." Mia shouted and Alvaro covered her mouth, laughing softly
"They're just hatching," Dani said softly. "Then they crawl into the sea". They watched as small turtles hatch from some depressions. Mia sat down carefully. She was blown away. Lupe approached one. "Please don't touch," said Dani. "That's boring," said Lupe. Zoe rolled her eyes. Alvaro looked at Dani apologetically and Dani waved it off. Alvaro sat down next to Mia and took her in his arms. "That's so great," said Mia. "They're still so small"
They watched them for a long time. "Ramiro and Isabel are sure to report  missing persons" said Dani with a grin.
"Can I still stay here" asked Mia. "I'll stay with her," said Alvaro.
"Ok you can find your way back,right" said Dani. Juanma and Zoe had also sat in the sand.
"I want to go back," said Lupe. Gaspar looked a little sadly at the others, but then said "Ok, we're going back with Dani."
Dani put a hand on Alvaro briefly. "Don't stay that long," he said softly. Mia put her head on Alvaros lap. "I feel like I'm dreaming," she said. Very close to her, a baby freed itself from the sand again. "Alvaro look" said Mia. Alvaro watched the little animal as it slowly moved away. "How do they know where to go"
"The light tells them that," said Alvaro softly. He stroked Mia's hair. Then he leaned down and kissed her. Mia pulled him to her "I love you. I am glad that I can experience these things with you by my side." Alvaro pulled her tighter. "I love you too. I would like to experience many more moments like this with you"