Ohne Titel Teil155

"I don't think it's a good idea to inform Ilaria and Marcel. They have enough worries at the moment," said Mercedes when the students had left the office.

"I think it's not only wrong, but almost dangerous to hide from the parents how Laura is behaving. We don't know where she is. You know if she is unable to harm herself. I don't want take over the responsibility "said Ramiro calmly.

Mercedes thought about it. Then she nodded. "Fine, I'll call Ilaria."

"Please ask the two of them for an interview. I would like to speak to them too," said Ramiro.

"It's ok. By the way, today after work a coffee would be appropriate," said Mercedes.

"All right, I'll check the time and let you know," said Ramiro.

Lupe, Alvaro, and Juanma joined the others again. The class looked up when they entered class. The hour passed without incident.

At lunchtime Alvaro said "then I'll take care of my protégé.

He went up to Emanuel and asked "hey, I wanted to hear how you are and whether everything is ok" Emanuel grinned. "Yes, everything is ok. I get on well with the others. In the meantime I can compete with you in basketball". Alvaro laughed. "I'll come back to that when we're in the hall.

Emanuel went to Mia and the others with Alvaro. "Hey," he greeted, especially looking at Mia. "You had a nice weekend?" Mia nodded enthusiastically.

They sat down together at a table to eat. They told Emanuel a little bit about Dani and Toni. When Emanuel wanted to get things out of the room, Mia said. "I wanted to talk to you about something." With Zoe's help, she told what Toni had said about Dani's girlfriend. "Do you think Ramiro or Javier know any way to find the woman?" she finished her story.

"Better not to open old wounds." said Juanma. "Dani seems to be fine. If he thinks about everything again, it might get worse."

"Yes, but think about the child" Mia thought of her own situation.

Alvaro thought about it. "There is something in  both opinions. We should talk to Toni before we ask anyone. We need a name anyway."

Mia nodded. "We can ask Ramiro what he thinks of the idea," she said.

"yes we can do that" said Alvaro

"I'm still the opinion of letting it rest. I know, Mia, you think it's always better to know who your father is, you're right about that too. And Dani could be a very good father. But he has already been through a lot, imagine, he finds her and she really has a child from him and doesn't want to know anything about him. I think that would hurt him terribly. "

Everyone let that sink in for the time being. Then Alvaro said "Well, without talking to Toni, we won't do anything. He knew her and he knows his brother."

Everyone agreed with that.

After the break it was time for training. Marcello told them they had a game on Saturday. It was an important game and he said, "You'd have to train a lot that week, I'll put some extra lessons on."

Alvaro said "We have to do a choreo for the Go until Monday."

"do you have a competition?"

Alvaro shook his head.

"Ok, no problem, I'll clarify that with Alex. He's a basketball fan, I can do that." Everyone laughed. It was nice that they understood the coaches well. That had also been different at school.

They split into two teams and started playing. Roberto wasn't there with his mind. He kept missing balls and threw very imprecisely. Mia also noticed that he looked tired.

Marcello moaned with him a few times and then dismissed the group with the words that he wanted to see more commitment from Roberto the next time.

The boys changed and ALvaro suggested going to the ice cream parlor. They also asked Roberto if he and Clara wanted to come with them. He nodded slowly and wrote to Clara.

Clara came immediately and they set off. Juanma said "Is everything ok with you?"

"You mean because I played so badly." He paused. "I've had a debilitating headache for two days. But I don't want to take pain medication either."

"Did you do anything?" asked Juanma.

"I think I got a nerve pinched because it pulls up from my neck. When I move, it's like an electric shock." Alvaro had heard.

"Then we should have it checked," Alvaro said to Roberto. "You can't play like that and I think even if you take painkillers, they won't help fight the cause. You should have said that earlier, then you wouldn't have had to drive too. Let the others have an ice cream and I'll drive   to bring  you to the hospital later. We will get you  car later "

" Thank you" Roberto said quietly