Ohne Titel Teil25

When they were packing the last things for the weekend into the car on Friday after school, Juanma asked "Can we just drive past the cemetery?" Alvaro nodded.

They all got out with him there. "Do you want to ..." began Zoe. "I'll go alone for a moment," said Juanma.

The three sat on a bench near the entrance. They saw Juanma stop at a grave.

After a while Alvaro said "Zoe go to him". Zoe ran down the hallways and quickly reached Juanma. She took him in her arms. Juanma put his head on her shoulder and said: "I love you too Dad" Then he took Zoe by the hand and went with her to the others. "Thank you" he said to Alvaro and Mia.

Florencia was waiting for them. "Hey there you are" she said smiling.

"Yes, sorry mom, my fault, I just wanted to go to dad's grave." She nodded and put her hand on Juanma's shoulder.

"First bring your things upstairs," she said.

She had already prepared Juanma's room. When they went back down, Juanma took the box with him.

His mother was sitting on the terrace with a cup of coffee in her hand. Mia went into the kitchen and got glasses. Then she waved to Zoe and Alvaro. "Leave them alone for a moment". She peeped through the kitchen window. Florencia just thoughtfully let the military stamp slip through her fingers." I remember when he went to the military, I thought I wouldn't survive it. He was gone for weeks. I missed him so terribly, "she said and smiled with tears in her eyes." Then he didn't tell me that he was on vacation and stood in front of the door of Grandma and Grandpa to surprise me. I was so happy "Juanma had taken her hand and wiped a tear from his eye with the other one." He was so incredibly proud when he got this, "she said and held up the player's pass.

Juanma already gave her the letter. With one look at Juanma, she unfolded the paper and began to read. Marcello had come into the house in the meantime and looked questioningly at the three teenagers in the kitchen. Mia put her finger to her lips and Alvaro said "They are looking at the things that were in the safe."

Juanma had taken his mother in his arms. "He would have been happy about how you turned out," she said softly. "He would be immensely proud of you, Juanma."

Zoe wanted to go to the two of them when she saw that Juanma was crying. "No," said Marcello, "they both need that now. Leave them a moment. They never really talked about it." Zoe nodded. Mia furtively wiped her eyes and Alvaro took her in his arms.

Florencia hugged her son. "We're ok Juanma. He sees us. And he takes care of us. He sent Zoe and also Alvaro and Mia. And me Marcello. He wouldn't want us to be sad."

Marcello walked slowly towards the two of them, followed by the others. He took Florencia in his arms and Zoe hugged Juanma. Florencia laughed through her tears and said, "I'm so glad you're all here". Mia had put the glasses on the table and Alvaro was pouring water.

They sat down with them at the table. After a while Juanma said, "But you know what I don't understand? Why were these things in the safe at the bank?"

Florencia said: "At some point he fetched a passbook from the bank. So also money from the passbook. I assume it was with these things in the safe. Maybe he was afraid that it would get out of here when it was sorted out and then he did maybe locked them in with the savings account. I never thought about the fact that the safe was still there. "

"What do you think we should strengthen ourselves a bit. I would turn on the grill and we can eat something." said Marcello.

Everyone nodded. "I'll help you," said Alvaro.

Mia and Zoe were already on their way to the kitchen to set the table. When Florencia got in, she took Mia and then Zoe in her arms. "I can't thank you guys enough," she said.

Zoe smiled and Mia said, "Somehow we're all like one small, big family."

"It's just a shame that Mercedes always has to shoot sideways." said Zoe softly.

"Why, what was going on?" asked Florencia and sat down at the kitchen table. Mia and Zoe took turns telling what Mercedes had discussed first with Juanma, then with Alvaro.

Florencia shook her head a little sadly. "Lately I really thought we'd get a little further."

"But how can she expect Juanma to drop Mia now," said Zoe.

"He would never do that," Florencia said, looking at Mia.

"She always brings in stress." said Zoe further.

"I'll talk to her again" promised Florencia and smiled at the two.

"And please don't let yourself be put off. Your friendship is such a beautiful thing. Also that Juanma and Alvaro have become such good friends. I had thought that maybe she  would be happy too, because there were often conflicts betwenn us two when they argued . "

Alvaro entered the kitchen and said "I should get meat and sausages". "Sure," said Florencia. To the girls she said, "We should go back to the others too." The girls nodded.