Ohne Titel Teil29

They all snuggled into the tents. Juanma lay awake for a while and heard the zipper open from one of the neighboring tents. He heard footsteps moving away.

Slowly he got up and opened Zoes and his tent and crawled out. He followed the person and could see the glow of a cigarette.

He followed behind as quietly as possible. He was sure it was Roberto from the cigarette. When he unlocked his car, he ran and grabbed him. "What are you going to do?" He said.

"I know where they are. I don't want any trouble. I'm trying to talk to Paolo."

"You will forget this idea,  you don't think he'll listen to you and give you peace right now, do you?"

"Should I wait for Ramiro to call the police?"

Roberto lit a new cigarette. Juanma took a deep breath. "You are definitely not going there alone now," he said. He leaned against Roberto's car.

After a moment he said, "We're going together."

"No, out of the question." said Roberto.

"Listen, I can't sleep now anyway because I'm sure if you go back with me now you'll try again. And I don't want you to go there alone. If you think they'll let you  talk to them, then let's do this together. "

After a moment he said, "Where do you think you can find them?"

"At a club near where we were that night." said Roberto.

"Pssst" made Juanma. He had heard something. Both stood very still in the dark, Roberto held the cigarette behind his leg. Juanma saw a light. "Someone comes from the sea," he said softly. "Alvaro?" asked Roberto a bit more quietly.

As the person got closer, the beam of light caught them. "What are you two doing down here?" Asked Alvaro.

"How did you know ..."

"Clara ... she heard someone and then someone other  go away. And when nobody came back she woke Mia and me."

Roberto rolled his eyes. "So what were you going to do?" Asked Alvaro.

"Roberto wants to go there and sort it out with this Paolo. I said he won't go alone."

"Why do you want to go there today?"

"I know where they are and I think if the police come in it won't get any better."

"Ok, we'll talk to Ramiro tomorrow. He'll think about it sensibly and consider what's best. But now running there at night and maybe not coming back is not an option."

Roberto nodded. "I'm sorry this doesn't stop"

"It's okay, it's not really your fault. But don't go there alone."

Roberto nodded. "Thank you," he said.

"Come with me you two, Clara is worried and Mia is awake too," said Alvaro.

They went back to the girls together. Roberto wanted to light another cigarette. Juanma held his hand tight. "Leave this  out now,"

Roberto nodded. "Stupid habit."

"You're not alone, ok? We'll take care of this together. Don't worry"

Roberto took a deep breath. "If I say thank you again, you will scold me again"

Alvaro and Juanma grinned. They had reached the girls again and Clara fell around Roberto's neck. Juanma started the fire again. Zoe had woken up too by now. She had snuggled up to Juanma while Roberto told the girls what was going on. "And you would have gone with hims if Alvaro hadn't come along?" said Zoe to Juanma. " should  I have left him alone," he defended himself. "I told you you can't hide anything from the girls."

"He promised not to go for  it alone for today," said Alvaro dazischen. "That also applies to two-man excursion to them" everyone had to laugh.

"We should go to sleep slowly," said Juanma. His eyes closed while sitting and Zoe was almost asleep.

When everyone was snuggled back into the sleeping bags, Mia took Alvaro in her arms. "I was happy to see you three come back."

"I was glad that Juanma heard that Roberto had left. That could have ended badly."

"I'm curious what Ramiro has to say about it. But under no circumstances would he have wanted one of us to go there and Roberto not to go there alone."

Alvaro pulled Mia to him. "Let's sleep Mia. I love you"

"I love you too," Mia said and they both fell asleep quickly.

Im the morning Roberto was already sitting on a rock and looking over the little lake. He was deep in thought. when Juanma put his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, good morning. How long have you been sitting here?"

"I don't know, maybe an hour."

"Did you sleep"

Roberto nodded. "I hate to drag you in again, I was so hoping it would be done."

"It's ok, we stick together. But we can't do it now without calling someone in. Ramiro is cool, you don't have to worry about that."

"But Mercedes is not cool."

"Let's wait and see, ok"