Ohne Titel Teil90

When Laura came into class they all looked at her. Her teacher smiled briefly and asked her to take her seat.

Lupe passed her during the break. "What was the matter that you had to go to Ramiro with Mia and Juanma."

"We had something to discuss."

Lupe looked her up and down for a moment. "You like Juanma, don't you?" Laura rolled her eyes and walked away.

Otherwise the day passed without incident. Ramiro looked up when Laura walked into his office after class.

"I should come here if I need permission to leave the school grounds." she said.

"Yes, that's right. What are you going to do. Actually, it is not intended that you go alone, especially if you are new."

Laura looked at him in surprise. "I need some things from town."

Ramiro put down what he had just read.

"Ok, I'll write you permission. But please stick to the agreements and be back for dinner."

"Yes Ramiro."

Ramiro looked at her for a moment and then said "Have a nice afternoon".

Laura nodded and left.

Gaspar stopped by again in the late afternoon because he wanted to come up with two more ideas for the performance. He spoke briefly about the ski holiday after rehearsals and said he was really looking forward to it. He couldn't really ski, he said he used to do that as a child.

He now seemed to be really comfortable at this school. When Lupe got to it, she sat down next to him and took his hand. "Are you through?" she asked.

"Yes, actually," he looked at Juanma and Mia, both nodded.

"Are we going to have an ice cream?" asked Lupe Gaspar and looked at him begging. Gaspar had to grin and nodded. He got up and pulled Lupe up with him. "Do you want to come with us?" Asked Lupe. Mia gave Juanma a surprised look and Juanma said "I still have homework, but have fun" he smiled at Lupe.

Gaspar and Lupe were about to leave the school grounds when Laura came back. She looked at the two of them and smiled at Gaspar. Lupe watched her go.

"Did you see the way she looked at you" she asked Gaspar. Gaspar nodded and said "don't worry. I only have eyes for you anyway" he smiled at Lupe. "If I could believe that," said Lupe  grinning  and pulled Gaspar to him.

Gaspar brought Lupe back to dinner on time and she sat down with Sofie and Agos. Laura wasn't there.

"The new one won't come to eat again." said Agos.

"She was in town, she must have eaten there," said Lupe. They didn't see Laura for the rest of the evening either

After dinner, Alvaro and Mia went for a walk. Mia told Alvaro that Lupe had asked if she and Juanma wanted to go out to eat with ice cream and Alvaro said, "Maybe there is still hope that she will change after all."

"I told you that." laughed Mia.

He took her in his arms. "Look there is a squirrel" he pointed to a meadow.

He and Mia watched the squirrel for a while until it disappeared into the high treetops. She took his hand again. "How beautiful it must all be from up there," she said.

"Yes, you think you can see the whole city." replied Alvaro.

Mia put her head on his shoulder while he put his arm around her. Alvaro headed for a bank and they sat down. Mia lay down on the bench so that her head was on Alvaro's lap. He stroked her hair and she closed her eyes.

"Are you thinking of something in particular?" Asked Alvaro. Mia shook her head.

"I enjoy that we're here right now and that we have a little time to use the last warm evenings."

He grinned. "I thought you were following the squirrel in your mind"

"That too," she laughed.

"Are you prepared for Saturday?"

Mia nodded. "Gaspar will come again tomorrow, but yes, it is not much new. And we already know the disco."

"Should we then spend the weekend at Ramiro? Then you will be a bit out of everything after the gig and have a bit of rest. We can maybe go swimming again on Sunday or something."

"I'm happy to. I like to be home at the weekend. And Ramiro likes that too. We'll ask Zoe and Juanma later."

Alvaro nodded. Their thoughts were interrupted when Alvaro's phone rang. He answered when he saw that it was his mother who called.

Mia let her mind wander as she listened with one ear, trying to figure out what Mercedes wanted from Alvaro's answers.

When Alvaro hung up he looked at his cell phone for a moment. Mia put a finger under his chin and tried to make eye contact.

"What was the matter?" She asked.

"It was mom and she asked if I or we can look for Laura a bit. She seems to feel lonly and her mother asked Mercedes to helfp her to adjust to the school and to Argentinia. For this we all should stay a weekend with her at my mothers house."