Ohne Titel Teil112

Laura was back at school the next day. She withdrew from everyone as far as she could. Alex let her go through a classical dance with Clara and gave her the opportunity to explain a few things about classical ballet.

The students got their exam back in English, Mia got a very good grade and was very proud of it. Laura put her exam straight away and given the fact that the teacher wanted to see her after class, the others assumed she had a bad grade.

Alvaro still had a few things to learn in the afternoon because he still had to take an exam during the week.

Mia and Juanma met in Go after school. They tried to go through Charlie's songs from time to time, partly because they enjoyed it, but also because they always wanted to be able to access them. Ramiro had also sent them a list of a few new songs.

Mia was there before Juanma and did a few warm-up exercises. She didn't have to wait long  until Juanma came. The door had barely closed behind him, it opened again and Laura stood in the door. She flinched briefly when she saw Mia, but was immediately back under control. Mia looked at her in surprise and then said "Hello Laura". Laura nodded briefly and then looked at Juanma.

"Everything ok" he said to her. "Ah yes, I thought ... I didn't know Mia was here."

Mia looked at Juanma. He said, "We're rehearsing something. Why is it important?"

"I ... it's okay," she turned and went back out.

Juanma shrugged and started the music. "She apparently wanted to talk to you alone now, didn't she?" said Mia.

"Maybe, but if she doesn't say anything, that's not my problem." said Juanma.

They went through the new songs and both winced when the door opened. Zoe shouted friendly "you two, Simon and I wanted to go for ice cream, you will come too."

Both agreed and Juanma made everything up. Alvaro wanted to learn more, so the four of them went alone.

They came back on time for dinner. Laura wasn't there to eat, but they were used to that.

Juanma got a call from his mother after dinner. and went to the school yard. His mother told him that the doctor was with the grandma. His grandmother had had a lung disease for a long time. It had gotten worse, which Juanma already knew. Nevertheless, the doctor was satisfied under the circumstances. Juanma was a little calmer. He sincerely hoped nothing would happen when they were on vacation.

When he heard footsteps behind him, he spun around. "Are you stalking me" he asked Laura, who was standing almost directly behind him.

"What's the matter?" Asked Florencia. "Nothing mom. Everything's fine, we'll talk again in  the next days" He hung up.

"Do you like to listen to private conversations?" Juanma asked Laura, a little irritated.

"I ..." She took a deep breath. "I only went here, can I be damned if you get scared." She wanted to pass him.

When he held her tight, she looked at him. "Now don't pretend it's a coincidence that you show up everywhere I am. What's wrong with you"

"Is your grandma sick?"

"It's not about me, it's about why you show up where I am." said Juanma.

"I feel lonely," said Laura softly.

"I'm not surprised. To be honest, you don't make it easy to become friends with you."

Laura looked at the floor. "I have the feeling that nobody likes me."

"Then think about why that is. You show up here and pretend you are something better than we all."

"I would like to make friends with you. But you are always with the others."

"Laura, the others are already my friends. If you want to be friends with all of us, then you have to make an effort not to act so strange. Zoe, for example, can't stand it when you ambush me. And if you want that she..."

"No, I don't. I ... would like to know more about you."

"Why from me. Why don't you talk to Nico, Simon or Luis. Luis hasn't been here that long either. And why do you want to know something from me. I have the impression that you want to tell me something. So tell me."

Juanma saw Zoe and Mia walking towards them. he waved to them. "Laura?" said Zoe slightly questioningly.

"Sorry, I met Juanma in the schoolyard and we talked for a moment," said Laura.

"No problem, don't be bothered," said Zoe.

"No, everything is fine, I have to go on too"

She went away and Mia watched her for a long time. She would have liked to know what was wrong with Laura.

"Alvaro is already upstairs and we wanted to see if everything is ok with you" said Mia. Juanma nodded. He put his arm around Zoe.

"Did Laura want something specific?" Asked Zoe.

"The usual, she suddenly stood behind me. But then she talks around a lot, but doesn't say what she wants."