Ohne Titel Teil129

The others showed Ramiro and Isabel the round they had done alone. They competed on the slalom poles. Girls against boys. Unfortunately, the girls didn't have a chance against Ramiro, Roberto and Juanma. They had fun anyway. Roberto was skiing just as well as Juanma and Alvaro. Gaspar had also gotten a lot of practice. At the hut they met Lina and her group again. Lina passed Gaspar and Gaspar saw a note falling over his shoulder. In an unobserved moment he looked at it and saw a telephone number with the sentence "Call me, please! Lina". Gaspar put the note away and forgot about it during the day. Ramiro started a little round alone with the boys because the girls and Isabel enjoyed the sun too much and wanted to stay there.

When they were all back together, they lined up for the lift. It got full because many wanted to continue after the lunch break. Zoe kept turning around because someone was standing on her skis and she couldn't get any further. When Juanma noticed this, he turned around, too and saw that the boy behind Zoe nudged his friends and laughed. He pulled Zoe in front of him and was  so between her and the boy. The boy tried it with Juanma too. JUanma pulled the ski away from under the boy's ski and lifted his foot with the ski. then he placed the ski a little sideways on the boy's ski so that he wouldn't step on the tip of the ski. The boy wanted to pull the ski away and lost his balance and fell down.

Roberto grinned and winked at Juanma. At that moment the boy had picked himself up again and drove sideways to Juanma's height. "Should I push you too?" He said and raised his face provocatively. Juanma looked at him. "I didn't push you. I just showed you what it's like when your ski is the bottom one."

"I fell because of you ..." the boy began.

"There were  nothing because of him," said Roberto, who was standing next to Juanma. "If you annoy beginners you have to be able to take the echo."

It was their turn and got into the lift. The boy shouted something after them, but they didn't understand.

At the top they gathered their group back together. Ramiro asked briefly what was going on at the lift and Roberto said "We explained to someone how to queue up at the lift"

When they drove off again, Juanma saw the boy driving behind Zoe. They had the girls drive up in front of them to catch up with them. He drove so close in front of Zoe that Zoe dropped so as not to drive him around. Juanma started. Roberto followed him while Ramiro and Gaspar drove to see Zoe. Juanma drove past Zoe, looked at her and she showed thumbs up and shouted "I'm ok". She was already standing again. Roberto had caught up with the boy and was driving close to him. Juanma drove to the other side. They noticed that the boy was getting nervous. He braked and Roberto and Juanma did the same. Juanma said "Next time you will fight with the someone with same strength as you have."

Roberto said "Stop the nonsense, there  can happen more than you imagine. And you don't want anything to happen to her"

Zoe had started moving again with the girls and was now in front of  the boys. "I would suggest you drive on. And avoidto cross the line of  our girls."

"Tell  that to your friends too," said Roberto. Then he drove on with Juanma. When they reached Zoe and the others, Juanma took Zoe in his arms. " Everything OK?"

"All right, I dropped myself on purpose because I couldn't have braked."

Juanma nodded. "The main thing is that nothing has happened."

They drove down and took the next lift up, drove another slope to get to the last lift on the way to the holiday home. It had been a fine day on the slopes and everyone was exhausted and hungry.

Once at the house, Isabel started to cook potatoes, she also had sausages. Everyone went to shower one after the other and Alvaro and Mia brought some salad with them. Mia and Zoe washed and cut the salad and Roberto and Gaspar set the table.

Alvaro found two candlesticks and lit candles. The fireplace was already in use and gave off a very nice warmth. Everyone enjoyed the meal and Isabel laughed. "The mountain air makes you hungry," she said and everyone nodded. Alvaro and Mia told about the lake and the viewing platform.

After dinner, Ramiro suggested a game of cards. They divided the group into girls and boys and the girls were more lucky at the game. "It wasn't luck, it was out knowhow," said Lupe with a grin and Isabel and the other girls agreed.

"Wait when we are  on the slopes  tomorrow. That will be  also knowhow." said Alvaro laughing.

"Do you challenge me?" Asked Lupe and Alvaro laughed.

"Do you accept the challenge?"

Lupe nodded, laughed and said "But of course, big brother"