Ohne Titel Teil44

Alvaro and Mia stayed a little longer on the couch. "Was everything ok? I had the feeling you had a serious topic."

"We talked a bit about my mother. About Lupe. About the past." said Mia.

Alvaro nodded. "I would have liked to get to know your mother. She was definitely like you. Or you are like her."

"I think about her a lot at the moment. She would certainly have liked you very much."

Alvaro took her in his arms. He took a deep breath and hugged her.

"What do you think of the sailing trip?" Mia asked.

"That can be great. I've been sailing with Ramiro before."

"What haven't you done with Ramiro yet?" Mia laughed.

"Mhm," thought Alvaro and Mia nudged his nose. "It's okay," she said with a smile.

"Sailing is nice. All day at sea."

"I would just prefer if .."

"Lupe would not be there," added Alvaro. "To be honest, me too, but don't let her ruin our trip. The main thing is that we are together."

"You are right. It will be nice. We should go back to bed so that you can relax a bit. I hope you will feel better soon," said Mia.

"Definitely with your care." Alvaro said "I just need you to be around, it's better than any medicine."

Mia smiled. She hugged Alvaro and he pulled her up. He led her back to her room and sat on the bed. Then he pulled Mia to him and kissed her. He slowly pulled her into a lying position and lay down next to her. He patted her cheek.

"Nice to be with you again". said Alvaro softly.

"I can only give that back," said Mia. "I missed you. But your tshirt at least made it a bit more bearable for me," she said.

"We both had the same idea." said Alvaro and laughed.

Mia shrugged and smiled. She got closer to him and closed her eyes. "Are you tired" asked Alvaro. Mia nodded. "It's gotten a bit late by now."

Alvaro turned so that he could take Mia properly in his arms and hugged her lightly. Mia took a deep breath and enjoyed the warmth that emanated from him. She took his hand. It wasn't long before she fell asleep. When Alvaro realized she was calm. he closed his eyes too.

The next morning he was awake before her. He didn't move so as not to wake her and feel her closeness a little longer. She moved a little and was slowly waking up.

"Hey," Alvaro said softly.

"Have you been awake long?" Mia asked softly as she turned around. She gave him a kiss. "No, just woke up before you," said Alvaro. "I didn't mean to wake you, but then you moved."

They heard noises from the apartment and Mia said "Should we get up. Then we can help make breakfast."

"Sure," said Alvaro. He got up and looked at Mia. "In the morning you are even prettier than usual," he said and gave her a kiss.

When they came out of the room, Juanma and Zoe were setting the table and Isabel was in the kitchen. "Good morning you sleepyheads," said Juanma with a smile.

Mia stuck out her tongue as he passed and Alvaro joined them. "How are you today" asked Zoe.

"Much better so far. I slept a lot," laughed Alvaro.

Mia noticed that Alvaro had more appetite again. He generally made a better impression.

"I'll reserve the boat and the house right away. From Saturday then?"

The students nodded. "But there isn't one room too less for Lupe and Gaspar in the house," asked Zoe.

"We'll only be there two nights, that'll be fine." said Ramiro and looked at Isabel, who nodded.

While the students helped Isabel clear and tidy up, Ramiro went on the phone.

When he came back he was beaming. "It all worked out," he says with a smile. "I'll take care of everything and you will see what we need."

"Jey a week off," Zoe cheered. "Thank you Ramiro for scheduling Juanma and me again." "Always , I am happy when you are all together. It's fun with you."

"We always enjoy our time with you, thank you Dad", Mia said.

"It's okay, and now enjoy yourself a bit,  Isabel and I are enjoying the time with you at least as much as you are," said Ramiro, taking her in his arms.

The four sat down a bit on the terrace. "It would be nicer if Lupe wasn't there." Zoe said softly and Juanma nudged her.

Mia looked at Alvaro. "Let it come to us," he said. "Maybe it will be nice with her after all"

Mia noticed that it hurt him that his sister was so rejected- "Alvaro is right. We let it come our way. We should be open and try to just enjoy the time."