Ohne Titel Teil74

They spent the evening with Juanma and started school on Monday. When Alvaro parked the car and they entered the school grounds, they saw a strange girl standing at the door.

Alvaro said quietly to Juanma "that must be Laura" and Juanma nodded.

As they stood next to her, Mia said "hello, are you new here?" The girl looked Mia up and down, then eyed the other three.

"Yes, there are many students here that you don't know,?" she said, a bit snippy.

"Woah, take it easy," said Zoe, "Mia just asked you."

"Sorry," said the girl, "I'm Laura. Then you are Mia and you?" she looked at Zoe. "Zoe," Zoe said curtly.

She looked at the boys and Zoe said "This is Alvaro and Juanma, our boyfriends"

"Wow how possessive," said Laura. "Am I coming here to the secretariat?" she asked

"Yes, straight ahead. There you come to Gloria and behind that are the offices of the school management" said Alvaro. Laura looked at him. "Thank you," she said curtly and walked away. Zoe looked at the others. "She's like Lupe in her best days, sorry Alvaro"

"You'll laugh, that's exactly what I was thinking." said Alvaro.

Gloria brought Laura to Alex in the GO a little later.

"Hello, I'm Alex, your trainer. Would you like to briefly introduce yourself to the group.

Laura brushed her long blond locks back. "I'm Laura Du Pont. My father's company has moved its headquarters to Buenos Aires. I'm actually from France. Do you want to know something else.?"

Alex laughed briefly and said, "You will gradually hear the names of the others. On behalf of everyone, I warmly welcome you. Could you briefly tell us what you can do."

"I've been dancing classical ballet since I was 4, I've trained in modern dance and I've done three salsa courses. I've also won many prizes in floor and apparatus gymnastics." She took another step back and looked at the others somewhat disdainfully.

Alex saw the look and said, "Ok, that's a fair amount of things you can do," he paused. "In this workshop we have very different qualifications. Some can sing well, but not dance so well, others can do both and some only dance. But we always work with each other and not against each other, that is particularly important to me and that  had to learn some of them here a little bit before you came. I'm always available and open to all questions, something that has already happened in another way here before. "

He looked around. "What do you want to start with?" asked he.

"A group performance to warm up?" asked Agos. Alex nodded. "Ok, then we'll take our popular Somos Uno and we'll show Laura what we can do."

Laura smiled mockingly and rolled her eyes. Alex had registered it.

They performed the song and Laura watched. When they were through, Alex said, "This is one of our group performances that we like to take to start. As you may have heard, we just had a competition, so we're taking it a little easy at the moment . How do you like singing?"

"I've had singing lessons in France since I was 10. That should be enough for here."

" I'm pretending I hadn't heard that," said Alex, "but then let's hear what you can."

"Please ... what should I sing" said Laura in a bored voice.

"Lupe? See you?"

Lupe nodded. "I have the text here," said Alex, and took a piece of paper from a folder.

Lola started the music. It sounded good, but because the lyrics were new, Laura was a bit unsure.

"Not bad for the first time." said Alex. "We are through for today too. I wish you a pleasant day"

Laura was in a class with Mia and Zoe. She looked for a place very far back. The next lesson was in English.

Her teacher had a short chat with Laura and Zoe looked at Mia. "I think she can speak even less English than we do."

"Where does it come from that you speak Spanish without an accent?" Laura was just asked. "I grew up bilingual and many of our employees were Latin American."

"Employees," Zoe whispered to Mia.

"Well, we still have to work on your English," the teacher was saying.

When they spent their lunch break in the cafeteria, Laura was sitting alone at the table. Sofie went to her and asked her. whether she wanted to sit with them. "No, I have to process this first. Thank you," Laura said without looking up. Sofie stared at her for a moment and then went back to the table where she was sitting with Lupe and Agos.

"Let her," said Lupe. "She seems strange."

"She's new, maybe she just needs a while"

Mia had watched the scene. She found that Laura was really like Lupe. She just hoped there would be no stress.