Ohne Titel Teil40

Alvaro took part in training, taking a short break every now and then, but he was there most of the time.

Lupe had been watching Mia at school. "Well, do you feel lonely without my brother?" she asked in a slightly nasty tone.

"I miss him, yes, it would be weird if I wouldn't. But I have my friends here and I feel good, thanks for asking," Mia said as calmly as possible.

"None of your protectors there," Lupe began again.

"Lupe, neither Alvaro nor Juanma are my protectors, stop it, didn't we want to start all over again?"

"It's hard when I'm always confronted at home with the fact that everything has broken down with you."

Mia looked at the floor. "Lupe, we've had it all a few times. I can't help how the past went. And it's not my fault that Ramiro and Isabel are together. Just let it be good."

With that she passed Lupe. Lupe watched her go for a moment. Then she ran after her. "What were those things from Juanma's father, what was in there?"

"I think if Juanma wanted you to know, he would have told you."

"He hasn't talked to me since then."

"Does that really surprise you? He probably didn't always make everything right. But neither did you. And he worked on himself and changed. It was just absolutely mean to take these things away from him."

"I didn't know what it was. Can't you tell him again that I'm sorry. I didn't know that it was his father's things and that they were important to him."

"I can try, but Lupe, he's slowly not believing you anymore if something like that happens again and again. I was hoping that Gaspar might make you see everything a little differently, because Gaspar is friends with me too."

Lupe thought  over it a moment. "I can't do that at the moment. I don't know what to think of all of this. I felt you were coming here and getting everything I had or wanted. I know in my head that it's not like that . But sometimes I can't fight my feelings. "

Mia nod. "Let me know when you're ready." She turned and started walking.

"Mia, my mother keeps looking for other jobs. She didn't say it, but I saw advertisements for it. I don't want to tell Alvaro because otherwise he'll be sad again."

Mia took a deep breath and said, "Thank you. Will your mother ever stop tearing us apart?"

"Sometimes I think she'll be back to where she used to be when she doesn't have to go through all of this anymore. But then I'm afraid to go with her and give it all up, and it'll be so difficult."

Mia had taken a few steps closer to Lupe again. "And you don't know Javier enough to stay with him, don't you?"

Lupe nodded. "He tries hard, but I still have all the arguments with mom on my mind. And Alvaro didn't want to see him before either."

Mia nodded. "It's a difficult situation," she said.

"Thanks Mia. I have to go to Agos now. I ... "she started " no it's ok" She turned around and was gone.

Mia had to smile slightly. She had come a little closer to Lupe, she noticed that.

In the evening Alvaro had a slightly increased temperature again. Juanma saw it  and he said "Lie down, we'll do the Skype chat with the girls at your bed."

Alvaro was freezing and was glad that he could stay where he was. "

"Are you sure we shouldn't call a doctor" asked Roberto.

"No, I think it's only, because of the training. I'm tired and everything's not gone yet." said Alvaro.

They talked to the girls. Alvaro told Mia and the others that the training was maybe a bit much and that it was often worse in the evening when you were sick. Mia reported part of her conversation with Lupe. But she left out the fact that Mercedes was still looking for a new job.

Mia later wrote with ALvaro. Ramiro asked if they would be with him for the weekend and Mia thought the idea was good because Alvaro has more peace and quiet there too. And if something would happen, Ramiro was still there.

The others agreed. Alvaro was especially looking forward to it, because Mia was right, with Ramiro they had a little peace.

"Here's another pill," said Juanma, when he noticed that Alvaro's eyes were almost closed.

"Thank you. Tomorrow it will be better again."

"But you won't join us tomorrow in training, no matter what they plan to do with us for the few hours."

The next morning, the two of them packed up their things again. They should meet the trainers again in the hall, then would go  back to school.

Cris explained a few things again that he had noticed in training. Riccardo emphasized that he had a lot of fun the week and that he too had learned a lot. Jorge said goodbye by saying that this was his first training camp and that he would look forward to the next one.

They released the students to the bus and the boys were happy to get home.