Ohne Titel Teil94

Isabel was happy when the four of them arrived at her and Ramiro's. Mia noticed that the apartment looked less and less like a man's apartment.

She was happy that Isabel seemed to feel at home. She also had the meal ready. Ramiro was already home and had a few things done.

When they were all seated together, Ramiro said, "I heard Mercedes invited you all."

"Yes" said Alvaro "we wanted to see her next weekend"

"We had a conversation with Laura's parents today. Of course, I can't really tell you much. It didn't reveal anything either, but watch out if she's telling anything. Somehow it was a strange conversation."

"She doesn't really talk to anyone," said Alvaro.

"Except with Juanma now and then," Mia said. Juanma rolled his eyes and grinned. "I'm just a sweatheart, you can't do anything about it" He winked at Zoe.

Everyone laughed. Ramiro looked at Juanma "You might find out something."

They spent a lovely evening with Isabel and Ramiro playing various card games. Ramiro brought up the subject of ski holidays. "We still have three weeks. I've found a house. This time we'll drive with  the cars if you guys think you can do it with  the cars. Then we'll be a little more flexible."

Alvaro said "Yes of course I definitely do. I think Roberto too. I can't assess Gaspar there."

"We'll clarify that. Do you want to see pictures of the house?" Ramiro asked and took his cell phone out of his pocket. "Yes, definitely," Mia said and the others nodded.

"It's a house with three apartments. A smaller one with a large bedroom and a small bedroom is on the top floor. And the other two apartments are mirrored next to each other and have two normal bedrooms and all of course a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. In the basement is a room where the skis are, they even have a bit of equipment there, so we have to see what we need. "

The first picture showed a very large house, which was on a hill and offered a wonderful view.

The two lower apartments had two beautiful bedrooms and a living room with a fireplace. Both had a small terrace. The small attic apartment had a huge bedroom and a large living room with a fireplace.

Everyone liked it very much and Zoe said "Then the four of us will go in an apartment together, right?"

"Yes and Isabel and Ramiro we leave their privacy upstairs," Alvaro laughed. Ramiro winked at Isabel and Isabel laughed. "I'm looking forward to vacation with you," she said. "But we eat in one of your apartments, because we have less space than you."

"Of course," Mia said, "so that we then have to rinse" she grinned.

" We  don't have to" Juanma had taken a closer look at a picture of the kitchen. "There's a dishwasher in the kitchen."

"Why does someone rent such a house to vacationers and not permanently?" Asked Zoe.

"That's far from everything. Great for a vacation, but if you have to go shopping regularly or go to the doctor, I don't think that's so practical," said Ramiro.

They talked for a while and then Isabel said, "You know, it's way past midnight. I think we should break up for today."

The students agreed and said goodbye for the night. When Alvaro and Mia were in the room, Mia took Alvaro in her arms and said "I'm looking forward to a cozy evening in front of the fireplace" Alvaro nodded and grinned. "Sometimes I think you can read minds."

"I can do that too, I've just never told you that before," laughed Mia.

"Oh, that's how it is," Alvaro pushed her carefully onto the bed. "Then from now on I have to watch what I think"

He took her in his arms and snuggled up against her. "Now you think you love me," Mia said and Alvaro nodded. He looked her in the eye and said "What am I thinking now?" Mia thought for a moment and then said "You are thinking about the vacation" Alvaro shook his head and laughed. "I was thinking about getting some more food" Mia laughed with her. "You weren't at all," she said.

"No, that's right, I weren't. I thought that I amthe happiest person in the world because I have you by my side"

Mia threw her arms around his neck and pulled him a little closer to her. "Happiness is all mine," she said softly and gave him a kiss.

He turned himself so that she could lie in his arms to sleep and took her hand." You have to be fit later. We should sleep, "he said softly. Mia nodded. She stroked his fingers with which he held her hand, snuggled up against him and closed her eyes.

Alvaro took a deep breath and held Mia tight. She fell asleep quickly, he could tell by her steady breathing.