Ohne Titel Teil158

In the afternoon, Mia's group practiced their choreography right after class. Alex had told them with a smile that the honor of school in basketball was more important to him than choreography that wasn't needed for a competition, but they didn't want to disappoint him.

They got along well, Mia and Juanma set the tone for a bit, and there was no friction in their group about who should be boss.

After that, the boys had basketball training. Emanuel had come to watch again and Clara had sat down with Mia and Zoe.

When Alvaro missed a pass, Marcello said "hey, watch out, you're not confusing the GO with our training." He laughed, Alvaro laughed too.

Roberto was fully operational again and Marcello particularly praised him. In general, he was very happy with the team. "I can tell that you also play a lot outside of regular training, that's really great," he said at the end.

after training, Alvaro still had to study for an exam. He said goodbye to Mia and the others.

Roberto said "Let's go have  ice cream, I didn't get one the last time"

Alvaro dropped out as a driver, so they took the bus. Emanuel had joined.

They quickly found a table and had a lovely afternoon. They didn't stay very long because it took them longer to return by bus than by car and soon there was dinner  again.

Alvaro was waiting for her at the door. He took Mia's hand and they went to eat.

"May I sit down with you?" asked Emanuel and Alvaro nodded. "Shall we throw a few more balls after dinner?" asked Emanuel and looked at Juanma and ALvaro.

Both nodded. "Do you take on someone else in the team" he then asked. Alvaro looked at Juanma. "Marcello determines that. You have to ask him about that," said Alvaro.

" Are you interested?" asked Juanma.

"I don't know if I can keep up with you. But I think the games against other teams, for example, are very interesting. In the natural sciences, there are only very few such kind of competitions. But I think it's great to represent the school."

"That's great too, just ask Marcello," said Alvaro.

"You and basketball," Mia said with a laugh.

"You have already seen me play" Emanuel replied with a laugh.

"I can still remember a certain sports lesson," laughed Mia.

When Emanuel looked at her questioningly, she said "You really want me to tell them?"

Emanuel nodded. "It's your responsibility," laughed Mia.

"So we played handball.Emanuel had avoided the ball the whole time. It was only when our sports teacher scolded that he offered to be thrown the ball. The result was that he couldn't catch it and got it tight in the face "

Alvaro and Juanma grinned. "Such a thing can happen," said Alvaro and winked at Emanuel.

"I didn't see the ball," said emanuel with a laugh in his defense.

"You probably have" said Mia.

Zoe had followed the conversation and said "Sport is murder"

Everyone laughed. They took their plates away and sat down a little longer on the booths by the lockers.

When Fede, Tobi and Martin had finished eating, they went into the hall together. The boys started their game and included Emanuel.

Mia said to Zoe "It's nice to see."

"Emanuel fits in well with the group, I would never have thought that from someone who loves science," Zoe replied.

"Laura wasn't at class today, did you notice that?"

"Now that you say it. But  she is again back at school," said Zoe.

"She was supposed to go to Ramiro and Mercedes with her parents this morning. Ramiro had canceled that because Mercedes is not here today." said Mia.

"Are you talking about Laura" suddenly asked a voice from behind. When Zoe and Mia turned around, Lupe was sitting behind them. She pulled a pout. "It's boring, Sofie and Agos watch TV, Gaspar has no time and you just hang around in the hall." But she laughed anyway. "Back to Laura, her father picked her up for today, she'll be back tonight"

"How do you know? "

"I have my sources too," said Lupe, grinning. "Shall we do something on the weekend? Gaspar also has time and we could celebrate the game."

"How do you know that we have something to celebrate" asked Mia.

"There's always a reason to celebrate," said Zoe. "Either with joy or we have to distract our boys with a party.

Lupe showed thumbs up. "But there is something else. I heard mom arguing with Javier. I wanted to ask her something, she was on the phone with him and of course it was about Alvaro and me."

"Did you hear anything?"

"Of course, she didn't see me. She wants to forbid Ramiro to see Alvaro and me. So you can't stay with Ramiro over the weekend."

Zoe looked at Mia. Mia looked down. "Do you know what Javier said about it," Zoe asked while she put her arm around Mia.

"Of course he doesn't agree with her. But then I had to leave because Gloria came back."

Alvaro had seen the girls from time to time. From the features and looks he'd seen that it wasn't a nice subject they were talking about.