ohne titel teil 36

Alvaro suggested they go out to eat and then they drove back to school.
The boys were supposed to be picked up by a bus early the next morning. They retired into the room and turned on another movie. " can't it be Friday again," said Zoe, saying what everyone was thinking. They all fell asleep very quickly and the next morning the girls took their boyfriends to the bus.

Alvaro took Mia tightly in his arms and said "I'm sure the week will be over quickly"
"Your word ..."
"... in God's ear" Zoe finished the sentence with a slight grin.

When the boys were gone, Mia, Zoe and Clara went to their class. The day went by at a snail's pace, they were all looking forward to the time when they had made an appointment to Skype with the boys.

The boys had a lot to talk about. There were a few teams and they were divided into groups during training. The rooms were occupied by two people, so Juanma and Alvaro were in one room. There they were with Roberto now when they talked to the girls. On the first day, the training started slowly, but Jorge had already announced that it would be more from the next day. The girls also talked about their day, Lupe had invited Gaspar to school and strutted through the hallways with him as if she wanted to rub the girls under the noses  that their friends were gone but that she could see her boyfriend. Clara was getting tired, so she said goodbye early. Alvaro also warned to go to sleep and everyone wanted to write a little alone with his girlfriend.

Mia couldn't sleep for a long time. It was the first night she had been separated from Alvaro in a long time and she missed his warmth and his closeness. Zoe seemed to feel the same way, because Mia heard that Zoe was tossing and turning again and again. At some point Zoe got up, exasperated, to take a sip of water. "You can't sleep either," said Mia.

"No, it's weird without the boys. I never thought I'd get used to it that way."
"I feel the same way," said Mia. She curled up again.
Zoe said "I'll try again too". But then sleep overwhelmed her. They felt as if they had just fallen asleep when the alarm clock reminded them to get up. The boys alarm clock went off earlier. Juanma turned it off and went into the bathroom. When he came back he said to Alvaro "hey, the bathroom is free, we have to get up."

Alvaro pulled the blanket higher and said "This is way too early" he turned around again. Juanma grinned and got ready. A few minutes later there was a knock and Fede and Roberto were at the door. "Alvaro come on, Roberto and Fede are already here. Get up," said Juanma again. Alvaro threw back the covers and went into the bathroom. The other three waited until he was ready in no time. They didn't have much time for breakfast now. Jorge urged on. Juanma and Alvaro were separated in the group division.

They saw each other again at lunchtime. "Hey everything ok?" asked Juanma Alvaro, who looked pretty exhausted. Alvaro nodded. "Riccardo is like a machine, he just chased us back and forth.We were only allowed to have a drink once." Juanma grinned and said "Then I'm glad I got a blue slip of paper. With Jorge, training wasn't much different than usual." After lunch everyone had a bit of a break. The boys went to their rooms and wrote to the girls. Skype was planned again for the evening.
Juanma saw that Alvaro had fallen asleep with the phone in hand. He wrote to Mia on his cell phone that Alvaro had fallen asleep. When it was supposed to start again, Alvaro was awake again and they went back to training. Jorge practiced various techniques with the boys and did endurance training, this time Junama was also quite tired at the dinner.

Alvaro lay down on his bed while Juanma started the Skype connection. "What do you have in your hand?" Asked Juanma as he turned to Alvaro. Alvaro pointed up what he had and said "This is  Mias t-shirt. Then I sleep ..."
"Then you sleep well," said Juanma and grinned at Alvaro. "You look tired, is all all right?" he then asked
"I have a bit of a headache but otherwise okay," replied Alvaro. The computer indicated with a ring that the girls were calling. Roberto arrived at the same moment. The girls were happy to see them. They exchanged their experiences of the day. "Look what Alvaro stole from you" said Juanma and pulled the t-shirt from behind Alvaro. Mia laughed and said "That's very good then he doesn't miss this one that much" and she held up  Alvaros shirt.

Everyone laughed and Alvaro said “hey that's exactly what I wanted to take with me” He was kissing Mia over the air. They talked a little longer and then said goodbye for the night.Alvaro went into the bathroom and when Juanma came out of the bathroom later, Alvaro was already asleep. "Maybe I should have brought a shirt from Zoe with me too," he said very softly