Ohne Titel Teil137

When everyone was at the table, Ramiro said, "I spoke to Laura's parents. The police have informed them that Laura is at an airport in Italy. The plane had to land there for some reason. She will be back in Argentina tomorrow."

The students nodded, "But I have a request," said Ramiro. "Please try to take in Laura a bit."

"We try that, Papa, but she blocks everything, lies to us and gets rude. It's very difficult to speak three nice and sensible sentences with her."

"I know I've heard a lot from the teachers too. But we should try to help her. I'm not sure what's behind her whole story. I just know that the family has lost all of its money. But that you don't have  from me and you don't mention that with Laura either. "

"But it doesn't matter how much money a family has," said Gaspar. "The person  counts"

"This is a lesson Laura has to learn."

Alvaro nodded. "I suggest we try again. When we get back to school. Maybe she has learned something from her trip and is changing a bit."

"I don't want to talk to her," said Lupe.

"We'll see when we're back at school." said Ramiro. "Juanma, if she gets in touch with you, please let me know, no matter what time" Juanma nodded.

"Then let's enjoy the last day again tomorrow and then we look forward to the next vacation," said Ramiro and smiled at the students.

Zoe and Juanma went for another walk after dinner. Juanma had the feeling that Alvaro wanted to be alone with Mia and he too wanted to enjoy the beautiful landscape and the peace with Zoe again.

They climbed a small, very snowy path right by the house, which was very steep. They had the feeling of sliding back one step for each step and they both had to laugh when Zoe slipped in front of Juanma and fell into his arms.

"But you were lucky that I stood safe" laughed Juanma and took Zoe in his arms.

"I already know why you are my rock in the surf. Or my iceberg in the snow" said Zoe with a grin and put her arms around his neck.

She had noticed that Juanma was a little quieter than usual at dinner.

" Is everything OK?" she asked. Juanma nodded, but then said. "My mother wrote that my grandma had been transferred to the hospital. They said it was just for observation, but ....."

Zoe understood him without saying what he was thinking and took his hand. "I know. But on the other hand, she is in good hands in the hospital and if something is there they can be helped immediately."

JUanma nodded. " I hope you are right." he said softly. He hugged Zoe. Actually, he hadn't wanted to bring up the subject.

Zoe turns around again and tried to get further out the mountain. She slipped again and Juanma supported her a bit until she had a grip again. With some effort they reached the top and stood in the snowy and also quite dark forest.

Juanma had formed a snowball and threw it on a branch from which snow fell very close to Zoe. Zoe was startled and he laughed and pulled her into his arms. They walked a bit through the snow and enjoyed the silence that enveloped them. The snow crunched under her shoes.

Zoe found a couple of pine cones and wanted to take them with her.

"What do you want with that?" asked Juanma.

"I'll give them to my mother for Christmas decorations," Zoe said and Juanma laughed. "That's right, a good idea," he said

They put a couple of the cones in their pocket. As they went on, they came to a path that led from the direction to the village. "Should we go in that direction?" Asked Juanma and Zie nodded. The forest was very dense and there was no lighting, so Juanma switched on the flashlight of his cell phone. Zoe took his hand. "Are you afraid" asked Juanma.

"No, but the forest is a bit scary" said Zoe and Juanma had to grin. He put his arm around her shoulder. "I'll protect you," he whispered.

They walked for a while until they saw the lights of the village. Juanma felt that Zoe seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. He pulled her a little closer.

In addition to the general store, there were two small clothing stores and a tool shop in the village. They lurched slowly past the shop windows. Something was going on in the restaurant where they had all been. There was almost no one on the street apart from them. Juanma took the direction that led to the road to the holiday home.

They quickly arrived back at the holiday home and were happy about the warmth in the house.