ohne titel teil 59

They spent the morning off the island. Mia and Zoe had found some great mussels and the boys were hard to get out of the water. Lupe had hung herself on Gaspar's shoulders at times but then went out of the water again. Most of the time she lay in a deck chair. Ramiro struggled to get the kids out of the water so he could get the boat ready to go. Eventually they came aboard and helped Ramiro set sail. Mia sat down on deck next to her father "Thank you for doing all this with us here and for letting me have my friends with me. It was such a great surprise."
"I'm glad, my darling, that you like it. We missed so much time together, but we'll make up for it all," said Ramiro and took her tightly in his arms. "You and Alvaro together you are such a great couple and that always reminds me of Mariana and me" "Mama sent Alvaro to me so that I could experience what you unfortunately couldn't," said Mia. "And she sent you to me and Isabel because you will always take care of us and will love us. And we will love you. And so you can live a very big love again" Ramiro swallowed and wiped something hiding a tear from his eye. Mariana would have said something like that too. He loved Mia so much. Mia took his hand and led it to his, then to her heart.

"She'll live in here forever," she said. Ramiro nodded, he couldn't speak at the moment. Mia took him in her arms. They hadn't noticed that Juanma had been watching the scene. When Lupe came to it, he held her back carefully and put his finger to his lips. She swallowed. "And as much as he loves her...he loves you," Juanma said softly. "You know that right?"
Lupe nodded. "But ..." began Lupe. "Nothing but, however. Ramiro makes no distinctions. He hardly does that with us. And certainly not with his children."
"I'm not his child," said Lupe. "Maybe not biologically. But from the heart you are. And that's what counts. Lupe trust him, trust your heart and if you want, trust my words." He took her briefly in his arms.
"Why do I still miss you?" Lupe asked suddenly.
"I can't tell you that. But you don't really need to miss me, you've got Gaspar, I'm sure he's different than I was then. Build something with him, trust him, show him that he means something to you." Lupe looked at Ramiro and Mia again. Ramiro had taken Mia again in his arms. Lupe felt someone from behind put his arms around her. She turned and looked into Gaspar's eyes. She took him in her arms. Juanma smiled and went to look for Zoe and Alvaro. Alvaro had seen the sky darken. Ramiro came to him. "We should bring in the sails," he said. Juanma came over and nodded. The wind picked up and the boat rocked. Ramiro had started the engine. The waves got higher, but the boat plowed the sea. The weather calmed down again and by evening they had land in sight. They were still a long way from their home port, but Ramiro secured the boat for the night. "If the weather changes, I'll be more comfortable here," he said. The girls had prepared food with Isabel. When everyone had eaten something, Ramiro took out the cards again, he still had a game in store that the kids hadn't seen before. Everyone played along and there was a good atmosphere. "Can we swim here tomorrow too?" Asked Alvaro. Ramiro nodded. "If the weather holds it shouldn't be a problem," he said. Before they said goodbye for the night, Mia put the glasses in the kitchen and Juanma helped her. "What you said to Ramiro today touched me very much." He said, "Did you hear us?" Mia asked with a smile. "Yes, but unintentionally. It was very soulful."

"I said what I feel. And I'm really happy that I found Ramiro and met Alvaro and you." Juanma took her in his arms. "I'm glad too," he said. When they were later in the cabins, the boat was rocked by the stronger wind again. Zoe tensed. Juanma took her in his arms, "do not be afraid, we are safe here on the ship."
"but what if the waves get so high that they knock us over?"
"that won't happen," said Alvaro. "I heard Dani tell Ramiro that the night will be quiet."

"If it stays that way, the weather will rock me to sleep," Mia said with a laugh. She was very tired and snuggled up against Alvaro. He took her in his arms and took a deep breath. As always, it was nice to fall asleep with Mia. Zoe had relaxed again and was lying with her head on Juanma's chest. He took her in his arms and stroked her hair.