teil 79

When they got back to school, Mia went up into the room to look for Zoe. Alvaro had written to Juanma that he was in the hall with Fede to train.
Juanma also wanted to go into the room to get a few things. "So you're the son of a basketball star," Laura said suddenly from behind him.
"Tell me, are you spying on me?" asked Juanma. "No, I saw Mia and you come back. You are with Zoe. So three friends from school after all?" said Laura with a mocking grin.
"No, Mia and I had something to talk about."
"Is Charlie Martin coming here? Was  it that?" Laura asked with a slight excitement in her voice.
"No, it wasn't. I have to go to training."
"I've looked at the plan, you don't have any training now."
"So you're spying on me after all. No, but we're still training," said Juanma and walked past her.
She let him pass and watched him go. Juanma arrived with the others in the hall. They threw a few balls, but Alvaro realized that Juanma was out of the business. He didn't ask any further.

In the evening Juanma said "do you mind going to the river? I could use some fresh air". "Alvaro looked at the girls and when they nodded he said," sure why not. " They walked a little along the river bank. the air was beautiful, they enjoyed the peace and quiet. Juanma had his arm tightly around Zoe. He had planned to talk to Zoe about his thoughts on Laura, but he didn't dare. He knew Zoe, he knew that she could react violently to it and maybe confront Laura too. He didn't know how to bring the subject up, so he decided to wait.

The next day he was in Go and waited for Mia. Instead of Mia, Laura suddenly stood in front of him. "Hey, I saw you when you went here, I thought Mia is already there too, I wanted to watch you." "Mia's not there yet," said Juanma. "Can I stay here anyway" asked Laura. Juanma nodded. She walked up to him, "let's sing something together"
"I sing with Mia."
"But we can pass the time a little." The door opened and Mia came in. Juanma turned on music to warm up. The two started their training. When Juanma started the music he saw that Laura didn’t leave him with her eyes. But she also seemed to be watching Mia. They were not deterred and continued with their exercises. Laura lost the desire to watch and left the go. Mia and Juanma took the time to practice.

Laura went to the cafeteria and met Lupe and Agos "Tell me ... Juanma's father, the basketball player, didn't he die." asked Laura. "Yes, why do you ask," replied Lupe.
"Zoe reacted weird when we came up with the subject."
"It's a topic that people don't like to talk about here," said Lupe.
"sure. I'll go study then" She did not come out of her room for dinner either. Alvaro and Juanma played a bit of basketball with Martin and Nico.
Then Mia and Zoe withdrew with the boys in their room. Everyone winced, when somebody knocked and were relieved when Ramiro said quietly "it's me" They let him in and he sat down with them. "I wanted to talk to you about his skiing holiday. Your parents agree," he said and looked first at Zoe, then at Juanma.
"Thank you," said Juanma.
"I'll talk to Lupe and Gaspar and Roberto and Clara ok?" "Everything as long as Laura doesn't come with us," Zoe said softly.
"Is she that bad?" asked Ramiro. "She's weird, you can't classify her," Mia said. "When I rehearse with Juanma, she seems completely normal and watches and then she pushes everyone away again."
"Give her time to get used to it," said Ramiro. The four nodded. "Ok papa" said Alvaro. Ramiro left the room and said good night to the kids. Mia snuggled up against Alvaro. He took her in his arms. "I'm looking forward to the ski holiday," she said. "Let's see if I can still do it."
"Actually, you don't forget it. A little bit of acclimatization and then you have it all again." She took his hand, "I also have the best teacher there by my side."
"That's me," said Juanma with a lauh
. "But you are my teacher" said Zoe and put her arms around him. Juanma gave her a kiss and gave her a little hug. Mia was already asleep. Alvaro stroked her stomach a little more. He thought about Laura, she was like Lupe in her worst times and he wondered what kind of story there was behind her behavior, and if there was one at all. It was certainly difficult to give up everything and move somewhere else entirely. Although she had the advantage of being able to speak the language almost perfectly, there were definitely differences between Argentina and France.