Ohne Titel Teil174

Mia wanted to go  outside after dinner. She nudged Alvaro and looked at the door. Alvaro nodded and said "We're going for a walk."

"Can you take the cat food with you into the barn? But please lock the gate again. The little cats are always up in the hay at night."

Mia and Alvaro nodded and took the food from Ruby and left the house. They made their way to the barn. Mia had put her hand in her pocket and felt the crumpled up letter. In all the spirit of optimism, she had completely forgotten about it.

She had decided not to say anything to Alvaro, so she left it in her pocket. When they reached the barn, she put the food inside next to the entrance. Both listened for a moment in the darkness, but they heard nothing. Alvaro took Mia's hand and they went outside again.

Outside, Mia took a deep breath. She looked up. "There they are again, all the stars are back," she said with a laugh.

Alvaro took her hand. "Come on, let's see if our place at the meadow is still there." he said softly.

They ran through the darkness to the edge of the great horse paddock. The horses were in the stable, they would visit them tomorrow.

Alvaro took off his jacket and laid it on the floor. Then he pulled Mia with him and they sat down on the jacket. Mia took of her jacket,  too and placed it over both of them. It wasn't warm, but so far they haven't been cold.

"This calm here is almost eerie," Mia said with a smile on her face. She pulled Alvaro close and kissed him. Alvaro threw his arms around Mia and she put her head on his shoulder. "It's nice to be here with you again," she said.

"I can only give that back," said Alvaro softly. "I can't think of a place where I don't like to be with you, but we always choose the most beautiful places."

Mia felt her cell phone vibrate and decided to check it out later.

Alvaro looked up at the stars again. Suddenly he nudged Mia "There! A shooting star" he called. Mia looked out and closed her eyes. "What did you wish for."

Mia put her finger on Alvaro's lips and said "I can't tell you that, you know that"

Alvaro smiled. "I thought I would give it a try"

"There's an airplane," Mia said, pointing to a blinking light.

"It's a spaceship," said Alvaro.

"Mia nudged him in the side and laughed." It's not "

"Very well. It's the plane that flies from Buenos Aires to Heraklion. Do you know where that is?"

When Mia shook her head and said, "In Europe, I suppose", Alvaro said, "This is the airport on Crete, a Greek island. It should be very nice. I want to go there with you."

"No longer by bike?" Mia asked with a grin

"I thought about it ... first of all we fly there. We borrow bicycles there and to anyone who asks, say we rode our bikes from here to Cete." Mia had to laugh.

"Have you been to Greece before?" she asked

Alvaro shook his head. "I wanted to experience that with you for the first time. I've read a lot about Greece and there are great pictures of white houses in contrast to the deep blue of the sky and the sea. Some houses even have blue shutters"

Mia hung tightly on his lips. She loved it when Alvaro told her something.

"I think we should also be able to communicate there in English." he said.

"You definitely yes but for my part I don'tknow, but we don't have to talk to anyone, we have each other," Mia said and put her head on his shoulder again. She was envisioning sitting on a plane with Alvaro, which took her to a beach with a white house with blue shutters.

Alvaro gave her a light hug. "I have something to tell you," he said.

Mia straightened up a bit and looked at him through the darkness. "What is it then?" She asked.

Alvaro looked her in the eye and said "I have to tell you ... I love you" he finally said with a grin.

"I love you too," Mia said and kissed him again. "I want to do so many things with you," she said softly. "And I hope we still have so many good times ahead of us."

"Of course we have," said Alvaro, stroking her cheek very gently. Mia snuggled up against him. He was warm and she enjoyed feeling his presence. In all this beautiful feelings she had  forgotten the letter.

They sat for a while and looked at the stars. Alvaro noticed that Mia pressed closer to him and said "Are you getting cold?"

Mia shook her head. She doesn't want to give up on the moment, but Alvaro noticed that she was trembling slightly. "Come on, let's go to the others. You will be sick if we stay here like this." He got up and pulled her up. She threw her arms around him and said, "I love you so much and I am endlessly happy with you."

Alvaro swallowed and was speechless for a moment. Then he looked at her and said "I can't put into words how much I love you"