Ohne Titel Teil147

When the plane landed, they only had to wait briefly at the baggage claim. Then they went out and saw Dani and Toni waving.

They took them both in their arms and Toni said "We are here with two cars, otherwise we would have run out of space."

They had never seen the house fromToni and Dani, it was not very far from the diving school, it was on a hill and had a beautiful view of the sea.

"This is our parents' house," said Dani when they arrived. "We got the study ready for you, it was my room when I was your age," he added with a grin.

"Now he has our parents' large bedroom and I'm still in my nursery."

"You could have had my nursery," said Dani and nudged Toni with a laugh.

Toni grinned and rolled his eyes.

"What do you think of pizza today?" asked Toni.

The students agreed.

"We're celebrating tomorrow at the diving school," said Dani. "There won't be many people."

"Definitely not" laughed Toni.

Alvaro had to grin. It was nice to be back. And the relaxed atmosphere between Toni and Dani was always great. Juanma nudged him and grinned, too.

"Can we go down to the sea" said Mia and Dani laughed. "Sure, we can all go to the beach together if you want, then we'll bring pizza with us later.

The young people agreed and were happy about it.

"I'll bring our bag up and then we can go," said Juanma

"All right up the stairs and then the second door on the left," said Dani.

When Juanma opened the door, he was surprised. The room was very spacious and already nice furnished. He had now imagined old furniture for teenagers with a computer under the term "study in a former children's room".

There was a wider bed and a couch that could be pulled out into a bed. Both were already prepared.

When he came to the others, he said "I didn't expect such a large and beautiful room"

"We'll show you the whole house later, okay? When we get back here we'll have all the time in the world." laughed Dani.

Toni said "We often have a visit from our cousin with husband and children, then we need a bit of space and sleeping options."

They ran down to the beach, it wasn't a long way and so they left the cars at the house.

The sea was choppier at this time of year and didn't look as inviting as in summer.

"Do you dive in the Moment too?" Asked Zoe.

"Rarely. We took a few things out of the sea at the port at the beginning of winter. And when there are missions, I've been outside twice, but it's not busy at the moment either. At the moment we are doing diving courses in the swimming pool and first aid seminars. For this reason I'll be in Buenos Aires in the near future "

"Then you have to visit us," said Mia

"Sure, I could join in if you want, I'll let you know" Dani grinned.

"What about Gaspar and the princess?" he then asked.

Alvaro told him about Gaspar's performance and that Lupe didn't want to come because of it.

"It's a shame, in the end she did really well," said Toni. "But maybe you all will come back in the summer."

"We want to sail again - the holiday home is too small for two weeks if Lupe and Gaspar come with us."

"Sailing is great. But a bigger house for the time shouldn't be a problem either," said Dani. "Ramiro should just get in touch if he's looking for something."

They ran along the beach and the students talked about skiing.

"I can't ski," said Dani. "Only waterskiing" laughed Toni.

"How are things going with your mother?" Asked dani addressed to Alvaro.

"At the moment everything is calm, but Ramiro wants the divorce, she doesn't know yet, but I'm afraid that will cause stress again."

"Always remember that it's up to them both. Try not to be pulled to one side." Dani said and put his hand on Alvaro's shoulder. "You will be responsible for your life very soon"

They were a little behind: "It's just so hard that she doesn't really accept Mia." said Alvaro. "When we're at Juanma's home or at Ramiro's, it's all different. We've all been to my home now. Because it was about helping a new student to get used to it. But somehow I'm always tense."

"I can understand that, you love Mia very much and you want one of the most important people in your world to accept her. And that would be really nice too. But if she can't, then you can't change that. Either that comes with the time when your mother is happy with her own life again or you get older and it stays that way. But that won't destroy your love for Mia. "

"But maybe her love for me," said Alvaro, looking at the floor. Dani stopped. "Alvaro, you know I get to know a lot of young and older people in the summer who want to dive. Also couples. But I have rarely seen such familiarity at your age as you with Mia  and between the four of you in general. My God, I sound like I'm 80 "he laughed." But seriously now. You are more important than everything else to MIa. Of course it would be nicer if the family agrees with the relationship. But there  is Ramiro, too . And Mia won't love you less because your mother doesn't like her that much. "