Ohne Titel Teil130

When Ramiro and Isabel went to their apartment, Lupe and Clara also said goodbye for the night. Lupe went with the words that she must  sleep in for the competition with Alvaro.

"I'll beat you half asleep and in my pajamas," Alvaro replied with a laugh.

The boys watched a basketball game and stayed in the living room. Mia and Zoe sorted a few things and cleared the dishwasher.

Juanma told Alvaro about the boy in the lift and Alvaro had to laugh at the thought that Roberto and Juanma had followed him.

The game got exiting and Juanma, Alvaro and Roberto fixed their eyes on the screen. Gaspar had to laugh. He liked basketball too, but by not playing he could only understand the euphoria a little.

Mia and Zoe heard the boys cheering and laughing in the living room.

"Are you actually planning to switch to our school?" Asked Roberto Gaspar.

Gaspar shrugged. "A few months earlier, maybe if it had worked out. I'm in my last year. And I also have some friends at my school. on the other hand It would be really cool to be at school with you guys."

"In all honesty, I wouldn't change now. That doesn't make sense in the senior year and if the change makes your exams worse, you endanger your degree," said Alvaro

"You can visit us whenever you want," said Juanma

Gaspar smiled. " I know. Thanks".

During the break, Alvaro said "I need some fresh air" he laughed.

"You just want to go into the snow," said Juanma and Alvaro nodded.

The boys all put on a jacket and went to the front door. The bedrooms were on the other side, so they didn't bother anyone there.

Alvaro was walking down the path when a snowball hit him. It looked like fresh snow, the sky was overcast. Alvaro turned around and saw that Gaspar was already forming the next snowball. He also picked up snow and soon the boys were involved in a wild snowball fight. Juanma supported Alvaro in throwing off Roberto and Gaspar. They had a lot of fun and romped about in the snow. The girls watched them through the open front door and they laughed.

Roberto was the first to come back because he was  hit by a snowball so deliberately that the snow had fallen into his clothes. He laughed and Mia helped him to take off the wet jacket without too much snow being spread in the hallway.

Zoe went into the kitchen and made milk for warm cocoa and Roberto put on something dry.

The others were slowly coming back in, too, with red cheeks and wet hair.

They changed and everyone was happy about the cocoa. "You are the best," said Juanma and took Zoe in his arms.

They sat in front of the crackling fire for a while longer.

Suddenly Mia shouted "It's snowing again, look how thick the flakes are."

"Then tomorrow the slopes will be really good again," said Roberto.

He got up and went to the terrace. after a moment he went outside. Juanma saw that he was taking a cigarette. He went to him.

"Hey, you only  normally smoke when something is bothering you, is everything ok?"

"Yes, everything's fine. I'm just very happy to be here with you, I with you all  have gotten such good friends. And Clara .... we're getting closer from day to day. She is becoming more and more open."

"Yes, I noticed that too. It's nice to watch that. You look very happy when you are together."

"Thank you. Juanma .... it means a lot to me that you take me in here after everything that happened at the beginning and that we have become such good friends. I always thought I had friends, but unfortunately .... "

"Unfortunately that is sometimes the case. There is a great group here, also with Gaspar. And would you have thought that Lupe would change that way?"

Roberto shook his head. "Above all, it is good for Alvaro that it is like that. That way he can concentrate more on Mia." When Juanma didn't say anything, Roberto asked "Does that still hurt you sometimes? Or do you think about how it could have been when ...?"

"Interestingly, yesterday I had a dream about it that I can't get together anymore. But to answer your question ... in the beginning I sometimes thought about it. But I always came to the conclusion that it's good as well as it is right now. "

Roberto nodded.

Gaspar stuck his head out the door. "Do you want to get stuck out here?" He said and grinned at the two of them. Juanma shook his head and since Roberto had already finished his cigarette they went back inside.

Mia and Zoe were tired and Roberto and Gaspar said goodbye for the night. Juanma put the glasses in the kitchen and they went to sleep too.

"I'm curious to see how much snow the night will come," said Juanma on the way to the bedrooms.

"The main thing is that we get to the slopes, the rest doesn't matter," said Alvaro and laughed.