Ohne Titel Teil185

"Ramiro only found out that both are stable. He doesn't get any information."

Alvaro nodded. "But that's really something."

For a long time no one said anything. Then Juanma's cell phone rang. He looked at his display and it was Roberto.

"It's Roberto, I'll talk to him for a moment," he said and left the GO.

When he was outside, he accepted the call. "Roberto, how are you and what happened."

He heard Roberto swallow on the other end. "I think it was Paolo. I think I recognized him in the rear-view mirror. He pulled up tight and rammed us. I got off the road. Did you hear how Clara is, they won't let me see her."

"No, unfortunately we don't know anything either. But Ramiro stays tuned to get information. Are you seriously injured?"

"They want to do another CT, but i have a few injouries from  my seat belt. I can probably leave tomorrow. Clara was unconscious."

"Ok Roberto, we're sticking to it. May we visit you? Then Alvaro and I are going now."

"Yes, I think so," said Roberto.

Juanma said goodbye to Roberto and told the others what Roberto had told him. Alvaro had already got up and he said "let's go then."

They decided to drive alone, as they were sure that they would not be allowed to see Roberto with too many people. When they arrived at the hospital, Roberto met them in the corridor.

The boys took him in their arms for a moment. A nurse came up to them and said, "Your friend is in the monitoring station. She is still under anesthesia, but you can see her for a moment, I clarified that with the doctor."

Alvaro and Juanma accompanied Roberto to the surveillance station. Meanwhile Ramiro had arrived at the hospital. He was surprised to see Juanma and Alvaro, but then said "I should have guessed that." He grinned slightly and was happy that the boys were helping Roberto.

A doctor came to him and had the power of attorney shown for Clara. Then he led Ramiro into a conference room. Roberto hung his shoulders and Alvaro put his arm around him. "They just want to talk in peace. Penny does that too," he said calmly. Roberto went to Clara's room. Juanma and Alvaro were waiting outside.

When he stepped up to Claras bed, she was lying there as if she were sleeping. She had a head bandage and her left wrist splinted. he took her hand and stroked her face.

Juanma and Alvaro could see him through the glass on the door. JUanma swallowed. He could empathize with how Roberto felt.

Ramiro came out of the conference room again. Alvaro tried to read his face while he said friendly goodbye to the doctor.

He came up to the boys and smiled slightly. "She has a concussion and the left wrist has a very bad sprain. They have to do a few more examinations tomorrow. The important thing is that she wakes up and since she is not awake, he fears neurological or psychological problems."

"Is there life-threatening danger?" Asked Alvaro.

"It doesn't look like it," said Ramiro.

Juanma went to Roberto. He put his arm around him and told him what Ramiro had said. "So will she get well again?" asked Roberto.

"This can be assumed, but we have to wait for tomorrow's results."

Roberto squeezed Clara's hand. "Please wake up, Clara," he whispered. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have ..." he broke off.

Juanma squeezed Roberto's shoulder. "Come on, there's nothing we can do here now. You need a bit of rest too."

Roberto said nothing, but let Juanma lead him out of the room. Ramiro was still standing with Alvaro and took Roberto briefly in his arms. "The doctor has a very good feeling. I'll find out now whether a car is registered on Paolo and whether it was involved in an accident. For What do I have friends at the police for," he said.

Robert nodded - "thank you Ramiro" he said.

Ramiro said goodbye and Alvaro and Juanma took Roberto to his room. When they said goodbye to him, Alvaro said, "Let me know when you can go tomorrow, then I'll pick you up."

"Thank you both," said Roberto.

When Juanma and Alvaro were in the car, Juanma took a deep breath.

" Are you OK?" Alvaro asked and Juanma nodded. "Hospitals always make me feel strange. But yeah, I'm ok"

They drove to school, where the girls were already waiting. They told Zoe, Mia and the others what the doctor had said and that Roberto could be discharged the next day.

Everyone was relieved and hoped that Clara's tests tomorrow did not reveal any further injuries.

They all stayed together in the Go for a long time, until gradually everyone said goodbye for the night.

Mia snuggled into Alvaro's arms. She needed his closeness and warmth right now. Roberto and Clara had grown very dear to her and the others and somehow it affected everyone, what had happened.

Juanma said, "I hope they find whoever did this. I can't understand that. I thought Paolo was back to a normal life."

"You didn't really believe that, said Alvaro"

"At least I thought in his releation about Roberto," added Juanma.

"Ramiro's friend will surely take him to his chest again," Zoe said softly. "Maybe it will finally be over then."