Ohne Titel Teil62

Mia stroked the dog. He seemed to slowly calm down and Mia wrapped him in a dry towel. "Don't pamper him like that, it's just a dog." said Lupe. "Not that he has fleas "

"He's not a stray," said Juanma, holding out his hand to the dog so that he could sniff it. Isabel had brought a slice of sausage upstairs, but the little fellow wouldn't eat it.

"He's too excited," said Ramiro. "Leave it to him, maybe he'll take it later"

"What if the people .. so its owners are .:"

"Then he comes to the shelter," said Lupe. Mia looked at the dog. He had fixed his faithful brown eyes on Mia. Mia stroked his head. " you don't," she said softly. Alvaro and Juanma were also dry again.

One of the divers came up again. He requested two more divers. Toni asked over the radio what was going on.

"A diver is stuck in tight quarters",

"Who? Dani?"

"I do not know that."

Alvaro had now climbed onto Toni's boat. Lupe looked over. "What is Alvaro doing?"

"He wants to know what about Dani." said Juanma.

"Papa can we go on? We have to hand over the boat" asked Lupe Ramiro.

"We'll stay with Toni for the time being until we know what's going on." said Ramiro.

"There is Dani," shouted Juanma, who saw a diver approaching the boat.

Toni breathed a sigh of relief and he and Alvaro helped Dani on board. "How does it look?" Asked Toni.

"Hello Alvaro" said Dani and waved to the others. "The cockpit is almost full, we can't break the window. It's a man and a woman, the man is not responsive, the woman is in panic. Rogriges got under a piece of rubble." He got some utensils and said; "Don't worry, I still have an almost full bottle" Toni nodded.

Dani was gone again. Gaspar was now behind Alvaro. "It's a cool job," he said and Alvaro nodded. Isabel had made coffee and handed Toni a cup.

For a while nothing happened. Then a diver came up with a female person. He took her to the Coast Guard boat, where she was immediately examined. She was conscious and kept pointing at the water.

"Tell them that we have the dog" said Gaspar and Toni passed on the information.

"There should have been another dog on board," came an answer. Dani came up with a diver. The man seemed hurt. Suddenly the woman screamed. Another diver took her husband up. He seemed awake because his eyes were open. Mia and Zoe squeezed each other's hands. They hadn't realized they'd been clinging to each other. Juanma had an arm around both of them. The dog was sitting on the deck chair next to Mia. Ramiro and Isabel were standing at the railing and Lupe wasn't quite sure where to look.

Dani dived again. "Why is Dani going down again?" Asked Alvaro and Toni passed the question on.

"There should be someone else in the wreck."

Again nothing happened for a while. Then Dani, along with another diver, took a girl to the Coast Guard boat.

Dani came back. When he was on board, Toni and Alvaro helped him take off his gear. "Everything went well," he said. "The wreck will be recovered in the next few days."

Toni nodded. "Hey and you're back again," said Dani and took Alvaro briefly in his arms. "Yes, the trip was over too soon," said Alvaro.

"Dani, Rodrigez sends you a thank you, he said you saved his life" said a voice over the radio. Dani waved to the coastguard boat and Toni said " our best regards back and get well soon everyone."

"How about, tonight barbecue at the diving school? Are you there?" He looked at Ramiro and Isabel. Ramiro nodded. "Gladly, we'll bring meat with us," he said.

"No, set up yourselves first, bring yourselves and be hungry" said Toni.

"Are you okay?" Asked Alvaro. Dani nodded "Take the cutter away, we'll see you later."

When everyone was back on board, Alvaro wanted to hand over the dog to Toni. He saw Mia's sad look and Dani had to laugh.

"Come over you two, then you can give it to his owners. The second one made it too."

Ramiro had loosened the ropes: "Can Alvaro and Mia come with us? They want to hand over the dog."

Ramiro smiled. "I'll see you at the port then"

He started the boat and Lupe made a face. "And again Mia gets extra treatment"

" Stop it." said Gaspar. "She took care of the little one too." Lupe nodded and rolled her eyes.

When they got to the Coast Guard boat, Dani went on board with Mia and Alvaro.

He led the two of them to the couple and their daughter. "Como" called the girl and ran towards Mia. Mia gave her the dog, which the girl hugged tightly. "Thank you" she beamed and went back to her parents.

Dani found out that everyone was okay. The shock was still in their bones and they would still be taken to the hospital for a check-up. "Fortunately, the water got on the plane very slowly. And they had oxygen bottles on board."

Alvaro had his arm around Mia. MIa put her head on his shoulder. Dani took them off board again.

"They weren't reported anywhere. If someone hadn't happened to see the crash, they wouldn't even have been missing.

The others already had a good lead with their boat, but Dani accelerated. They arrived at the port just after Ramiro.