Ohne Titel Teil149

The next morning they all had breakfast together after congratulating Dani again and handing him the present basket.

"You shouldn't give me anything," said Dani, but you could see in his eyes that he was very happy.

"Toni helped" said Mia.

"That was clear to me" grinned Dani

"What can we do to help you for tonight" asked Alvaro.

"We have already prepared a part, I would say we go down and take some drinks with us," said Dani.

They all got ready and drove off. When they entered the diving school, the room where the theory was done was completely empty. the tables were on the edge. "The buffet will be set up there afterwards. The music system is here," said Toni.

Juanma went to the music system and looked at it more closely. "It's great," he said. He turned on the amp and took the micro." One, two, three test, "he said and the others laughed.

Zoe and Alvaro put drinks in the fridge, Mia cleaned up again with Dani. When everything was clean and tidy, Dani said, "We have ordered the food, it will be delivered in a moment. Outside we have gas stoves in case it gets too cold. Juanma, Alvaro can you help me to connect the bottles"

"The scuba tanks?" Zoe asked with a puzzled tone. Dani laughs and said" Did you have gas in your bottle while diving? "Zoe shook her head." You see, "he pointed to a couple of cylinders in the corner." I mean these there "

Zoe had to laugh too "Actually that was also logical"

Alvaro, Juanma and Dani connected the gas bottles and then Dani said to Alvaro "go to the beach with Mia. Enjoy the time here too."

"Can't we help anymore?"

"When you are back later," said Dani.

Alvaro took Mia by the hand and led her outside. "Dani said we should take a break," he grinned.

They reached the beach quickly and ran across the sand. Mia took off her school and socks and walked towards the water. When Alvaro was about to say "Be careful, the water could be cold", she already noticed it. She laughed "It's freezing cold" but ran a few steps through the water. "But it's so nice to be here again" Alvaro walked up to her. He took her hand again and pulled her a little closer to him. Then he took her in his arms. "It's nice to be here with you," he said. She gave him a kiss. " With you, too.The air is so beautiful here, I feel so free," she said.

She continued walking barefoot through the sand, leaving her shoes and socks at the starting point.

"Last week we were still in snow-covered forests now we are back at the sea, it's kind of like a dream everything"

"Wait, I'll pinch you," Alvaro said softly.

"Better kiss me," Mia whispered.

"I won't be told twice," said Alvaro and slowly let his lips sink onto Mia's lips.

"If I could I would never stop kissing you," he said softly.

Mia gripped his hand tighter and hugged him with her other arm. "Never let go of me again," she said softly.

"Never again," said Alvaro. He took a deep breath and hid his face on Mia's shoulder. His eyes were a little wet. Deep down there was still the fear of losing Mia. He knew she wouldn't leave him. But he also knew that she was very impulsive and sometimes very quick to react. Mia hugged him. She said nothing but she seemed to sense his emotional chaos.

he relaxed again and detached himself a little bit from her. Then he took her hand up and kissed the back of her hand. "I love you more than I than I can put into words."

"Your eyes find an expression for it. I see your love in your eyes. And I hope it is reflected in my eyes."

"Oh yes it is," said Alvaro and smiled at Mia. Mia looked again at the infinitely wide sea. "Let's go to the others, maybe they need help again."

Alvaro nodded. He gripped her hand tighter again and pulled her to her shoes. They were quickly back at the diving school. Dani was sitting outside with Zoe and Juanma. "Toni is fetching paper plates, we forgot them" he said before anyone asked. Mia went into the kitchen to get something to drink and Dani looked at Alvaro. He raised his eyebrows questioningly and pointed thumb up.

Alvaro smiled and nodded. He sat down with the others and then Mia came back with water and glasses.

Juanma got up, waited until Mia had had a drink and said "Come on, let's test the sound system"

He pulled her over to the stereo and gave her a mic. "Ya no mas" he asked and Mia nodded. The first notes rang out and Juanma began to sing.

Dani looked at Alvaro and Zoe. "They can't be topped on the micro," he said. Alvaro and Zoe nodded.