Ohne Titel Teil98

Alex wasn't there, so the workshop was canceled. Ramiro had already told the four of them on Sunday evening that Alex was sick. Alvaro used the time again to look at the math formulas. Then they had to split up and go to their different lessons. During the break, Aolavro reported that the exam had gone quite well.

Juanma had the feeling that Laura was trying to catch him alone, but she did not write him a message on the cell phone

Once the four of them were in Go, she came over and said, "Your mother said, I'm invited to your place at the weekend." Alvaro nodded.

"Do you have any ideas what you would like to do?" asked he.

"With you guys? Well, most likely I would say beeing bored, right?"

Juanma looked at her briefly. "Hey we won't be bored without you and we won't be bored with you either. Either you adapt to  us, or you are bored alone"

"It's okay, I didn't mean it that way."

"Then don't say it that way," said Zoe.

Laura looked at the four again. Then she disappeared.

"Well, that can be something," said Zoe and rolled her eyes. " can't we go on vacation right after the weekend, I think we'll need that afterwards."

"We should wait and see." MIa had seen Alvaro's eyes darken. "let's try to go into the weekend unbiased."

"Unbiased?" said Zoe "It's hard when she behaves like that"

"You're right, but we should give her a chance. It's different at home than at school," said Juanma.

" We will see." said Zoe again softly.

The rest of the week passed pretty quickly. Laura had a discussion with Lupe at one point or another. Mia was getting nervous about the weekend at Alvaro. The last time she was there it had been secret and Mercedes hadn't known. Alvaro noticed and tried to calm her down. Mia on the other hand, tried to let him feel it as little as possible.

She spoke to Juanma once when they were briefly alone in the Go. "Don't worry so much. You know that ALvaro always puts himself in front of you. Also against his mother. And we are all there too." He took her briefly in his arms. Mia smiled at him. "I don't want Alvaro to notice my nervousness too much because it makes him feel sad."

"He's already noticed. But he also understands. Trust me. He knows how you feel and he will try everything to make you feel good with the situation."

Mia nodded. "He told me to take care of you," laughed Juanma. "Can I do that?"

"If not you, who then?" Laughed Mia too.

Marcello let the boys train a couple of times during the week, as Roberto was able to resume training as well. Since Luis was very good at the game, he also let him go more forward. He was happy with the result and praised his team very much.

The girls had packed their things on Friday before class. Lupe came to them before breakfast and said "I'm curious how it will be with Laura at the weekend. But I'm looking forward to you all" She smiled. "Take something with you for all occasions. We want to be prepared for anything."

When she was gone, Zoe said "She felt like we were going to summer camp." Mia laughed. "She will also be excited because Gaspar is allowed to stay with her for the first time."

It started after the class. "I would love to be there," said Clara. "Laura will definitely give you lots of reasons to laugh."

"We'll report," said Zoe and took Clara in her arms.

Laura stood on the edge of the school yard. "Um can I go with you guys?" she asked Alvaro. "Gaspar is coming and will pick..." started Zoe but Alvaro said "Sure. Get in. Lupe will come later with Gaspar."

Mercedes was already at home when the five of them arrived there. She greeted everyone and to Laura she said, "I'm glad you're here. I hope you feel comfortable here."

"Don't you guys have any employees to open the door?" asked laura. Mercedes looked a little confused at the others. "No Laura. We have no employees."

Laura shrugged. "Where do I sleep" she asked.

"Alvaro! Please show her the guest room at the top. Gaspar and Lupe sleep upstairs in Lupe's room, you and Mia in your room and Juanma and Zoe in the guest room next to you."

"Do I have my own bathroom upstairs" asked Laura

"Laura don't worry, there are enough baths here," Mia said and Juanma laughed. He remembered her  telling him a long time ago that there was a bathroom behind every door.

"Yes, you have Laura" said Mercedes - "Alvaro will show you everything"

Alvaro nodded his head towards the stairs and motioned for Laura to come with him. "Juanma you know where Alvaro's room is, don't you? Take Mia upstairs with you. Your room is right next to it."