Ohne Titel Teil117

Alvaro had lit the fireplace when they had finished the game and they sat down in the living area. It was a nice atmosphere with the crackling fire that spread a nice warmth in the room. Mia had cuddled up to Alvaro and the other girls had made themselves comfortable in the arms of their boyfriends.

Ramiro showed a lap on the map that they could do the next day. He had made sure that it wasn't too difficult for beginners and that more demanding slopes could also be taken, he explained specifically to Juanma, Alvaro and Roberto.

"We have to wax the skis tomorrow morning," said Alvaro.

"We'll look at it after we get up," said Ramiro, who didn't want the skis to go dangerously fast.

They sat together for a moment until Clara looked at Roberto and said "I'm pretty tired, can we go to sleep." Roberto nodded and Lupe and Gaspar joined them.

A moment later, Ramiro and Isabel also said goodbye, and Iabel made sure that everything was tidy. "We'll do the dishwasher together tomorrow," she said to Mia and took her again in her arms.

Juanma and Zoe stayed a little longer with Alvaro and Mia. The fire crackled a bit and Alvaro wanted to make sure it was out when they went to sleep. Both girls looked thoughtfully into the fire. Juanma looked at Alvaro and when their eyes met he let his eyes wander to Mia and then to Zoe. Alvaro knew what he meant and had to grin. He squeezed Mia a little tighter and she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Everything ok" he asked softly. Mia nodded. "I was just thinking about how beautiful it is here. And then Clara's words came back to me and I thought how lucky I was that I had Isabel. Otherwise I would have grown up similar to Clara. I have it so good. "

Alvaro nodded. "In everything that happened to you, it was really very good."

"I have grown so fond of you all," she said. "I just can't imagine what it was like without all of you."

"You don't have to," said Zoe. "We have long before stipulated that we will all stay together forever. Houses next to each other, children at about the same time."

The others had to laugh. "Did you pre-order all of this?" Asked Juanma and kissed her on the cheek. "Sure," said Zoe, laughing too.

Juanma yawned "Let's go to sleep, I have to beat Alvaro on the black slope tomorrow".

"You can't do that," Alvaro said with a laugh. "You swim faster, the skiing is mine."

Juanma and Zoe went to their bedroom. Zoe snuggled up against him. "That was fun today and I wasn't scared at all at the end," Zoe said. "But braking is still difficult."

"I'll show you again tomorrow," said Juanma softly and pulled her to him. Zoe took his hand. "It's nice to be here with you." she said softly. Juanma nodded. "I haven't enjoyed a vacation like vacationing with you," he said.

Zoe lay with her back to his stomach and Juanma put his hand on her stomach. He stroked her. he enjoyed the scent of her hair and concentrated on it. His tiredness came through and he fell asleep quickly.

Alvaro and Mia had also retired to their sleep room. Mia had the feeling of falling asleep while walking. She lay down and Avaro lay down with her. "The house is almost more beautiful than the last," he said to her.

"Yes, and somehow I feel like in summer camp" laughed Mia. "I wonder how Ramiro can recover from school there. Where he looks: His students."

"Ramiro was always a family man. We were never too much for him, he always preferred vacations with us than being alone. And I think it's great that Isabel goes along with it. After all, their relationship is still developing and maybe she would sometimes rather be with him alone."

"Isabel is similar there. I think that's why it fits so well. She also likes everyone who is now with us. She also gets along well with Lupe."

Alvaro laughed. "Isabel tames Lupe."

Mia laughed too. "I'm happy that everything is working out better now. You too can be calmer. If there aren't so many problems with Lupe and she learns to adapt. And Gaspar seems to be doing her really well, which I never would have thought .

"I honestly didn't either".

Mia put her head in Alvaro's arm. Alvaro took her hand and held it tight. "I would love to never let go of you," he said.

"Then don't do it," Mia said half asleep.

"I don't plan to do that either, I  only will have such a  luck once."