Ohne Titel Teil121

Juanma and Zoe warmed up by the fire. "It snowed a lot on the way back," said Juanma.

Alvaro's cell phone beeped. He looked at the display and saw that Roberto had written. He opened the message. He frowned as he read. Juanma looked at him. "Roberto is stuck with the car," said Alvaro. "He's not getting any further."

"Where is he"

"he will send me a location," said Alvaro.

"I'll let Papa know," Mia said and made her way upstairs.

Ramiro came down with her.

"Let's go there," he said to Juanma and Alvaro. The boys nodded. "We're going with you," said Mia.

"No, that doesn't work, if there is something wrong with the car, then I need space in the car for the two of them," said Ramiro and Alvaro nodded. Juanma and Alvaro took the girls in their arms and set off with Ramiro.

They were guided to Roberto's location with the navigation system.

The car was parked across a road that was fortunately little traveled. Ramiro held by a long way in frint of the car.

Roberto came towards them.

"I can't get up any further and I didn't dare to roll my way backwards. We tried to push, but it rolls back more."

Ramiro got in the car. He tried all the tricks but the tires spun.

"You sit in and we push" Alvaro said to Ramiro "If he leaves once then it should go."

"Then Roberto should sit in because he can then go straight on," said Ramiro. Roberto got into the car with Clara. The three pushed the rear and Ramiro shouted "little gas, otherwise the tires will spin".

After a while the tires packed and Roberto drove slowly up the mountain

The three got back in the car and slowly drove after him. It still snowed a lot and Ramiro said "We'll drive up to the right and then along the mountain. Please call Clara so we can get in touch."

Alvaro arranged everything with Clara and soon the village came into view again. Roberto took a deep breath. When everyone was parked in front of the house again, Isabel came out of the house. "Thank god I was worried." She took Clara in her arms. Everyone went into the house and Roberto thanked everyone. "I'm sorry we shouldn't have driven with the weather forecast," he said. Isabel had led everyone at Alvaro to the fireplace. Zoe and Mia had cooked  water for them for tea. Clara brought Gaspar and Lupe over when she brought her and Roberto's jacket into the apartment.

So they sat together for a while by the fireplace. "What if we're snowed in tomorrow?" Asked Lupe.

"Then we make a fire in all the apartments, drink coffee and tea and snuggle up in blankets." Laughed Juanma and took Zoe in his arms.

"That won't happen, so much snow won't fall" said Ramiro and smiled at the students. "But the slopes will be very good again tomorrow"

"Is there then no danger of avalanches occurring?" asked Zoe

"Avalanches can always occur, so it is important that we stay on the marked slopes." said Alvaro.

"Hopefully the sun will shine again tomorrow, it looks so great when the white snow contrasts with the blue sky," said Clara. "I've never really been in the snow"

Ramiro smiled at her. "So far the weather report has promised good weather. But you are doing really great with skiing," he said to Clara.

Roberto was a little knocked out and he took Clara by the hand. "It's getting late should we go to sleep?" asked he.

Clara nodded. Gaspar and Lupe joined them. Ramiro and Isabel also decided to finally say goodbye for the night.

Zoe snuggled into Juanma's arms again. "The fire is so great," she said. "It makes everything a lot cozier. Then the thick flakes outside." Juanma swept her arms around her and took a deep breath. Alvaro looked at him and their eyes met. Juanma grinned and Alvaro nodded. He knew that Juanma was happy.

Mia had put her head on his lap and Alvaro saw that her eyes were closing. Carefully he patted her hair and leaned down to her. "Shall we go to bed" he asked quietly. Mia nodded and mumbled "I'm almost asleep".

Alvaro had to laugh. He looked at the fire and Juanma said, "I'll take care of the fire. It's almost over, Zoe and I will wait a little longer." "Thank you" said Alvaro and Mia straightened up. He took her in his arms and said good night to the other two. Mia quickly got ready for bed and lay down. Alvaro was with her quickly.

Zoe and Juanma didn't have to wait long until the fire was out enough to go to bed. "I'm curious how it looks outside tomorrow morning," said Zoe when they turned everything off and went into their room.

Everyone fell asleep quickly that night. The snow fell heavily for quite a while and the next day they would have to clear the driveway.