Ohne Titel Teil141

The next morning after breakfast everyone tidied everything up and packed the cars. Saying goodbye was difficult for everyone and Mia ran through the whole house again. They had brought the second table back onto the terrace and put the chairs and dishes back in the right apartments.

Then it started. They brought the key to the landlord, and then it was time to say goodbye to the village.

The roads were clear and they were quickly out of the mountains again. They tried to stay one behind the other. Everything was going well and it didn't seem so long to them until they almost got back to Buenos Aires.

They all drove to see Ramiro and Isabel. Isabel had clarified with Ramiro that they were ordering pizza. Zoe looked at a few photos on her cell phone and showed the display to Lupe. "You look thoughtful," she said, pointing to a picture of what Lupe was showing at the hut.

Lupe laughed, "I must have thought about the fact that the meal could come soon." After dinner, Ramiro said to Clara and Roberto, "If you want, you can stay here. The couch is free, this is not a first class room, but you don't need to drive like that anymore. "

Roberto looked at Clara. Then he said "I know the couch here , you can sleep on it very well"

The others laughed and Clara nodded. "I would like to stay here."

She felt comfortable with the others and didn't want to leave.

Ramiro and Isabel soon said goodbye and Gaspar and Lupe also retired to the study on the mattress. Mia and Zoe put the plates in the dishwasher and then went back to the boys.

"Plans for tomorrow?" said Alvaro.

"In the small part where the flea market is on Sundays," said Mia. "Maybe the others like it too."

JUanma looked at Alvaro and Alvaro said, "Sure, that's a good idea."

They too said goodbye for the night and left Roberto and Clara in the living room. Isabel had put down blankets and pillows.

Isabel had already prepared breakfast the next morning when the students got up. It was too cold on the terrace, so everyone sat down in the dining room.

They told Lupe and Gaspar about the small area with the flea market.

"I don't know if there is a flea market at this time of the year," said Ramiro, "but there are also a lot of small cafes where you can sit down."

After breakfast they set off. Ramiro was right, it seemed too cold to set up the flea market, but they strolled through the narrow streets and looked at some eye-catching houses. When they found a small cafe, which was right in the pedestrian zone, they sat down.

They spent the day together enjoying the rays of the sun that warmed the cool air. Then they drove to Ramiro to get their things for school. Gaspar was also expected at home.

"I can take Lupe with me to school too, it's a detour for you," said Roberto.

Gaspar looked at Lupe. He didn't really want to part with her, but Roberto was right and saying goodbye wouldn't be easier at school.

He took her in his arms, the others said goodbye to Ramiro and Isabel. Isabel found it difficult to say goodbye to everyone; she had got used to the cheerfulness and light-heartedness of the young people. Ramiro only had to say goodbye until the next day.

Gaspar started home and Lupe got into Roberto's car. When they arrived at the school, the others admired the typical skier tan, they all had white skin  where the sunglasses had been. Juanma had driven a lot without gloves, so his hands were slightly tanned.

Since they wanted to talk a little longer, they retired to the GO rooms with Simon, Fede and Nico.

Fede also knew how to ski and was very enthusiastic.

"The house doesn't give anything else , all the rooms were full," laughed Juanma and nudged Fede.

"It won't be the only vacation rental," said Fede and laughed too.

"Has anyone seen Laura" asked Zoe.

"No, she shouldn't come back until tomorrow, I heard. Just corridor radio." said Nico.

They let the evening end a little bit together. Juanma, Zoe, Alvaro and Mia then said goodbye first for the night.

"It's strange to be back here, the vacation apartment was kind of great," said Zoe when they were all in bed

"We ask Ramiro if we can get a fireplace for the winter," said Juanma.

Mia had snuggled up to Alvaro and was thinking about the vacation. They had all spent a lot of time very close together again and yet it wasn't a strange feeling or they hadn't had a fight. She was happy about it.

Alvaro hugged her and tried to fall asleep. They were no longer used to going to bed early and therefore it took a little longer for everyone to loll to rest.