Ohne Titel Teil9

Mercedes got up and was about to say something when Ramiro interrupted her. "Alex, I suggest you talk to Mia and Lupe. And we'll see what the conversation brings. I agree that the students must also be able to accept things that don't go the way they want . But on the other hand , you have to say that while singing it's important that you are comfortable with the situation, otherwise you can hear it in the performance. Let us know what the conversation with the two of them brought and then we'll see. "He looked at Mercedes, who had sat down again.

"Okay, can I have the two of them removed from their lessons for a few minutes . I don't want to have the conversation in front of the group and we also need the lessons to practice." "Yes," said Ramiro, "let Gloria get them."

Alex left the room with a brief greeting to tell Gloria that he would be waiting for them in the Go rooms.

"Why didn't you defend Lupe more?" Asked Mercedes.

"Because I agree with Alex's opinion, all students, including Lupe, have to see the group's success and then maybe have to push their interests back. I am sure that if Mia can honestly say who she would like to sing with, she would like to sing with Juanma . And I would like to let Alex solve this situation in his own way, becaus he seem also seemed sensible enough to me. I have the impression that he has been our best GO leader for a long time and has a very good relationship with the students. "

Mercedes thought for a moment. "You're right," she said and Ramiro looked at her.

"I'm happy that you see it that way, but it surprises me too"

"I thought about our conversation for a long time. I haven't made a decision yet, but I definitely don't want to hurt the children."

Ramiro nodded. "Then stay here. The children will thank you and we will see everything else in the near future."

When Mia and Lupe got to Alex, he looked at both of them. "Lupe, what was wrong with you yesterday?" asked he.

Lupe hesitated a moment. She and Mia hadn't spoken about the incident. Alvaro had advised her to sing the duo with Mia.

"I was stupid the way I acted yesterday. It was so busy over the weekend and I just overreacted."

"You should know that I cannot tolerate such behavior. I am ready to include your opinions and if you do not want to sing with Mia, we can discuss it objectively and then see. But simply leaving the workshop is a NoGO. " said Alex calmly but firmly.

"You're right Alex, I'm sorry."

"Mia how do you see that?" asked Alex

"I sing the song with Lupe, if that's okay with the group. But if Lupe would rather sing with someone else, that's okay with me too."

"Ok, then we'll discuss that later in the workshop after I've seen the group of guys."

The two girls went back to class. "Lupe, if you want, do it with Juanma or Agos. I'm not angry if I'm not part of the duo."

"That's generous after you've already had a duo and a solo." said Lupe a little snippy.

"Lupe I didn't mean it like that" "I already know how you meant it. I am the bad one and you are the good one. As always."

Mia slumped her shoulders and followed Lupe into class. Zoe looked at her carefully. They had a math problem to solve, but Mia didn't write anything in her notebook.

Juanma pelted her with two little balls of paper. When she turned to him, he looked questioningly at her blank page in the notebook. Mia shrugged.

She was happy when the class was over and went to the cafeteria with the others. When Alvaro got in, she told them about the conversation with Alex. "I'm excited to see how it goes," said Zoe.

The workshop was next on the plan. The boys did their Presentation well, Alex let them go through the song twice. Then he called Lupe and Mia. "So I'm excited," he said and smiled encouragingly at both of them.

Mia and Lupe sounded great together and Alex was thrilled. "I want to give Agos a try," said Lupe. " Is that OK?"

"Yes, of course, then we hear the song again differently. Once Mia with Agos, once Lupe with Agos." Lupe made a face, but both performances were very good. "So dear ones, I have my favorite, but who should it be for you?" Asked Alex.

A vote showed that the duo should be Lupe and Mia. "Please try this for the next two days until we see each other again, ok?" Said Alex. The two nodded.

"Sure Alex, you can rely on us," Mia said and Lupe nodded.