Ohne Titel Teil161

When Alvaro and Lupe were back at school, they went to Go with Mia, Zoe and Juanma. Lupe had written to Gaspar, who came later.

Alvaro told the others what Mercedes had said. She had stayed with Ramiro in such a way that she would come to the game on Saturday and also want to be back at school on Monday. She wanted to use the days until then to relax.

When he was alone with her, she asked Ramiro again to reconsider the divorce. Ramiro hadn't told the kids in great detail, but Alvaro had heard that it must have been very emotional. Ramiro then finally said that they had agreed to let the topic rest for now. He had already requested the divorce papers from his lawyer, but had resolved to leave Mercedes alone for a few days.

They talked for a while and Juanma and Alvaro then went into the room with the girls.

Juanma then related what Laura had told him. "I'm curious what will come of the conversation." said Mia.

Mia snuggled into Alvaro's arms. She noticed that he was tense and that the conversation with his mother was haunted in his head.

She put her head on his chest and stroked his stomach. His arm around her shoulders squeezed her a little tighter. He took a deep breath.

Mia fell asleep quickly. When Alvaro was sure she was asleep. he got up. He took a jacket and tried to open the door. "Wait" came Juanma's voice softly. He got up and approached Alvaro. "Do you want to be alone or should we go outside for a moment."

"With pleasure" said Alvaro. Juanma also took a jacket and they quietly left the room.

They quietly left the school building. Alvaro put something on the door that it couldn't close.

"Are you worrying too much, or why can't you sleep?" Asked Juanma as Alvaro walked silently next to him

"yes, I think," replied Alvaro. "I understand Ramiro very well, I am also incredibly happy that he has Isabel. He is always kind to everyone and takes care of everyone, he deserves to have someone by his side who also takes care of him and him gives back the love he deserves. But on the other hand ...: "He broke off.

"On the other hand, there  is your mother, who can be what she wants, but is still your mother. And you worry about her."

Alvaro nodded. "She was always ..... let's say different than your mother, different from Isabel. It was always important to her how everything looked outwardly. But since she and Ramiro are separated, she has become so different that  sometimes I'm really scared. She seems so strong and aloof one day and completely fragile the next day. "

Juanma nodded. He was just about to say something when Alvaro said, "Mia always sees it all. It's just a matter of time before she'll blame herself."

Juanma put his hand on Alvaro's shoulder. "Listen, Alvaro. I can really understand your fear with Mia. But you know, we talk a lot too. Of course, she sometimes wonders what would have been  if she hadn't come to this school. But at the same time she loves you so much so that the last thing she would do would be to let you down. Maybe she sometimes needs a moment to process something. I think that's okay too. "

"Did she tell you something like that in the last time?" asked Alvaro

"No, she didn't. And before you ask, yes, I'll let you know if she says something about it."

Alvaro had to grin. "Thank you" he said. "What about Laura?"

"She has the appointment with Ramiro tomorrow. Otherwise,we  will see how it turns out. Maybe she will talk to me again after the conversation." replied Juanma.

"What do you think of Emanuel?"

"For a science freak, he seems quite funny. He found it easy here because he knew Mia, I think."

"Yes, I don't find him unsympathetic either. However, he did tell Mia that he could imagine more than friendship with her.

"We won't let him get that far, Captain," said Juanma.

Alvaro said "Let's go back. It's getting cold and we should try to get some sleep as well."

Juanma agreed. In front of the door, Alvaro said, "Thanks. It was good to talk to you. Better than standing alone in the cold darkness."

Juanma grinned. "No problem," he said. "So I can give something back."

The girls were both sound asleep when the boys quietly entered the room. Nor did they wake up when the boys lay down with them.

Alvaro stared into the darkness for a moment. It was good to talk to Juanma, and it was good to know that he would let him  know if he had any concerns. It was always a certainty for him that Mia had someone to talk to, for things that she did not want to or could not discuss with him immediately.