Ohne Titel Teil169

When they came back to the others, Ramiro was there too. He had a list on which he had written down a few things.

"I suggest we go out to eat and bring Isabel lunch, what do you think?" He asked. The students loved the idea.

They ate something in a small pizzeria and took a pizza away for Isabel.

When they got home, Isabel was very happy aboutthe pizza, she jhad finished work anyway.

Alvaro went to the terrace and called Toni. He had decided that he would rather talk to him than write.

Toni answered immediately: "Alvaro, we talked about you this morning. Dani and I will be in Buenos Aires the week after next," Toni gushed out immediately after accepting the call. Alvaro had to grin.

"That's nice, we'll see you then. Toni, is Dani around?"

"No, he's on the way, why?"

Alvaro told him that the girls hadn't let go of the story about Dani's girlfriend and also told him what they thought about it. "But we don't want to open any old wounds either."

Toni said nothing for a long time. Then he said "I have to think about it. It took him a long time to process everything and become the person he is now. On the other hand, if he would see her again ... maybe you will try to find out something, but we won't tell him. And maybe I'll get in touch with her first. "

"I think that's a good idea. I'll need the name then."

Toni said "Her name is Vittoria deMarco. She last lived near Rosario. She was born ... wait ... on 07/28/96"

"Ok, thanks Toni. I'm trying to find out something, but can't promise anything. I just wanted to talk to you about it first so it wouldn't go wrong."

"Everything's fine, thank you very much, I'm curious. Is everything else okay? You've already been hit by the storm in Buenos Aires, haven't you?"

Alvaro told him about the misfortune at school and Toni whistled with his teeth. "That's pretty tough", he said. "It's good that nothing happened to anyone. Dani was on duty once that night, but it was only half as bad for us as it was for you."

They said goodbye and Alvaro promised to contact him as soon as he knew something, if they found out anything, before the two of them would come to Buenos Aires.

He told the others about the conversation and they were happy to see Dani and Toni again soon. When Ramiro came along, Alvaro said, "Do you know someone who can find a person."

Ramiro looked at him puzzled and questioningly. "That depends. There is also data protection. Which problem do we have there?"

Alvaro told the story Toni had told them. Ramiro thought for a long time, "I'll talk a little on the phone. But I can't tell you whether we're going to be successful."

Alvaro nodded. That was a start.

The students occupied themselves with a few tasks, especially Alvaro had to study a little, because he assumed that the exam would be written during the week. The weather had worsened again, and they heard more rain pattering again. Isabel had thought about baking a cake and Zoe and Clara helped her. Juanma was playing a game with Roberto and Mia, Alvaro was absorbed in his books.

Ramiro had to grin. "Six young people in the house and it's totally quiet here, someone has to imitate me first"

Alvaro looked up from his book and laughed at him.

"I found a phone number," Ramiro said, winking at Alvaro. "But if you will be asked  any questions, nobody knows where it is from." He put a note down to Alvaro.

"Thanks Papa" said Alvaro and grinned. He went back on the terrace to find out whether Toni could speak freely.

He could. Alvaro gave him the number and asked him to keep him informed. "I'm still not sure whether we should get this avalanche rolling," said Toni thoughtfully." But of course I'll let you know. "

The cake was ready and Isabel had made coffee and cocoa. Ramiro had received the message that the students could come back to school on Wednesday afternoon. "It's a shame" said Juanma "Somehow it's a lot cooler here"

The others laughed. "Wait until I take over the lesson" said Ramiro and winked at the students. "Then you will get homework until you fall over"

Mia said "I should do a little math too. We'll probably write the planned exam on Friday too."

"I had planned that the exams would be postponed until next week. I wanted to clarify that with the colleagues concerned. I think we had enough excitement for this week." said Ramiro. "But since I know your math skills, I think it's a good idea to learn a little." he added with a laugh.

Juanma had to grin. "I think Zoe could use a refresh, too ," he said and Zoe nudged him.

He put his hand on hers and said "I can take a look at a few tasks right away with Mia and you"