Ohne Titel Teil190

Mia stepped quietly on the terrace and heard Dani's last words. She put her hand on his shoulder and said "If you are honest with her you will not lose her".

Alvaro and Dani turned around, frightened, no one had noticed Mia. Dani hugged her impulsively. "Thanks." He said and smiled at Mia. "I'm honest. You know me. But she's still scared when I dive. But diving is my life."

"Has she ever dived?" Asked Alvaro and Dani nodded. "She was more scared than Zoe," he said with a slight grin. "I dived with her with one bottle. Always very close. It also worked out well-"

"And if you only do the diving school. Not that much can happen there," said Mia.

"You mean besides that you get lost in a cave" said Dani and laughed lightly. Mia stuck out her tongue.

"I told her that I only went diving now and then in emergencies. Only when I was needed. She said she wanted to try to get used to it. When I get back, the little one will spend a few days with grandma Vicky stays with me for a few days. Let's see how it works "

Mia looked at Dani. He just deserved thiw relationship  to work. He was a very funny, but also very sensitive person. He risked his own life to save the lives of others.

"Of course you mustn't forget that you have a responsibility with a child." Alvaro roused her thoughts with his remark.

"Yes, but what do the police officers and firefighters do. They too are in dangerous jobs."

Alvaro nodded. "I think if she loves you, she will get used to it. In the end, you went up to her too, because you only dive now and then. Even if you may not have done that only for her."

"I would have if we ... maybe had talked more. If I had understood what she was trying to say to me."

Everyone pondered their thoughts for a moment, then Mia said, "I should actually tell you that the meal is ready." Alvaro and Dani laughed.

Dani hugged Mia again. "Thanks for persuading the others to look for Vicky." Mia nodded and beamed at Dani. "Will you show me the photos afterwards too?"

"Sure," said Dani.

They went to the others and sat at the table. "Thanks for the invitation," said Dani and raised his glass. Everyone toasted each other. "You are always welcome here, it is nice that we can return the favor for the great time we spent with you." said Ramiro.

The food was delicious and everyone loved it. Zoe and Mia cleared the table with Lue and set up the dishwasher.

When they came back to the others, Dani said. "What's going on here in the evenings in the big city. You have already got to know our little disco in the village."

Gaspar looked around, "We could pay a visit to "our" disco. If I give Leo a quick call, we'll all come in like that. "

"Yes, that would be something again," said Lupe enthusiastically. "Are you coming with us?" she asked Ramiro and Isabel.

"You don't want to go to a retirement home, do you?" Ramiro asked laughing.

" you are only a few years older than us" Laughed Dani.

Gaspar had meanwhile gone out to make a phone call. When he came back he said "he would be happy, he said we could push the mood up a bit."

" well then let's go "said Isabel and looked at Ramiro. Ramiro shook his head laughing." I think we are outvoted "

Everyone got ready and off they went. Leo came up to Gaspar and greeted everyone else as well. "Gaspar,  a band has failed. Please .." he said and Gaspar laughed. He motioned to Juanma and Mia. "I'm sure we can help him, right?"

Everyone nodded and the three went on stage. The DJ waved to them, he recognized them.

He played a song of theirs and they started. The mood improved, there was more dancing again. One song after the other was gladly accepted by the guests. Dani and Toni were also delighted.

Gaspar was in his element. "Dear guests, some of you already know us, but I would like to present you my beautiful girl friend again.  Lupe, please come to us." He played the song he had written for Lupe and sang it while she came to the stage. Lupe fell around his neck and Ramiro had to smile. Lupe looked at Gaspar and grabbed the microphone. "I made a promise to a friend of mine and now I'm going to keep it. Zoe come over, please."

Zoe blushed and came on stage. Lupe had given the DJ the music for Voce E Demais and he played it.

Zoe beamed and Lupe and she sang the song. Finally, Zoe took Lupe in her arms. Dani had Alvaro tell the story of the song and Dani replies "Look, the princess, who would have thought that."