Ohne Titel Teil183

Juanma was late for the next class, but Ramiro clarified it briefly. Zoe and Mia looked at him curiously. Juanma winked at both of them and shrugged.

"What was it?" Asked Zoe silently.

"When Zoe and Juanma have finished talking, we can continue," said the math teacher, amused, and the class laughed. She continued with the class.

During the lunch break, Mia and Zoe pestered Juanma with questions. He waited until Alvaro was with them and then sat down with the three  of them at a table a little apart. Then he reported everything to the others. Mia and Zoe were initially speechless. Juanma had left out the thing about Laura's father, he made up his mind to ask Ramiro if he could discuss it with Alvaro and the girls. But he didn't want to abuse Ramiro's trust either.

Alvaro said something first. "Isn't it enough for her to annoy Mia, does she have to drag you in with her now?"

"She is taking revenge because I told her something about the messages. But in itself it is at least an advantage that she could not maintain the allegations at Mercedes in front of me me.

"Well, that's not how I would call it. It's good that Ramiro suspended her for the time being. I really don't want to see her right now."

Juanma had to grin. "She's not there for now. Let's just forget about that," he said. "I only told you because you wanted to know," added with a smile.

The students finished lunch, then the boys had training

Both Juanma and Alvaro felt good to do some physical activity. This was always the best way to clear their heads.

Alvaro drove Juanma to his uncle after training. Juanma had asked if the others wanted to come, but Alvaro thought it might be too much for Teresa. Juanma met his mother there and Florencia would then drive him back to school.

Florencia waited in front of the house and greeted the boys in a friendly manner. "I'm slowly missing you, when will you be with us again on the weekend?" She asked.

"Maybe this weekend," said Juanma, looking at Alvaro.

"Yes, we'll see what's going on with Toni and Dani and then we'll sort everything out."

"I'm looking forward to it," said Florencia. "Alvaro, how is Mercedes, she hasn't responded to my messages for some time and I don't get her on the phone either. I wanted to visit her at school, but I'm so busy myself at the moment."

Juanma and Alvaro exchanged a look. "She is ... depending on the circumstances she feels good. I tell her to call you, okay?" asked Alvaro.

"Yes that would be great" said Florencia and Juanma and her rang Paco's doorbell.

Both were happy to see grandma smiling. They talked for a while and then said goodbye when they noticed Teresa was getting tired. Paco spoke a few more words to them and then the two of them sat in Florencia's car.

"Mama, you asked about Alvaro's mother. She ..... she seems to resent you that you are in contact with Isabel. She mentioned it today .. when ... she was talking about Laura."

Florencia narrowed her eyes. "What happened" she asked.

Juanma told her everything except what Ramiro had told him about Laura's father.

Florencia thought for a moment. "I thought it would be a strange feeling for her that I build a friendship with Isabel. But Isabel is just a great person and I can't turn someone down because my friend doesn't like her. Especially Isabel who is,  for the whole story, which happened so many years ago, not to blame "

Juanma saw that his mother was thoughtful. "Maybe you just talk to her," he said. "You were always very close friends."

Florencia nodded. "Do you know if she's still in school at this time?"

"mostly yes" said Juanma.

"ok, I'll drive you there anyway and then I'll see it. By the way, I'm proud of you that you stayed so calm because of the accusation."

When they got to the school, they saw that the Mercedes car was still there. Juanma said goodbye to his mother and went to the others.

Florencia walked down the corridors to the secretariat. The doors of Ramiro and Mercedes offices  were open. She went in quietly to Ramiro, put her finger to her lips and closed the door-

Ramiro smiled at her and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"I'm not reaching Mercedes right now, so I wanted to visit her. How are you." she whispered

"Good," Ramiro said, just as softly. "She's next door. Sometimes I get really worried."

Florencia nodded. "I'll go to her"

She looked around the corner at Mercedes and knocked on the door frame. Mercedes looked up and looked at Florencia in surprise. It took her a moment, then she had herself under control again. She got up and walked over to Florencia to take her in her arms.

When they parted, Florencia looked at Mercedes. "Why are you ignoring my messages and calls?"

"I had a lot to ..."

"Oh, don't tell me anything," countered Florencia, "In the worst of stress we found a few minutes to talk. What is the real reason."

When Mercedes sat back in her chair, Florencia said, "Shall I tell you the real reason?" She waited a moment and then said, "It's difficult for you that I  have contact with Isabel. But Mercedes, she can't help your  Situation. And we don't talk about it either. You can't expect me to reject everyone who has anything to do with Mia. "

"But she took Ramiro away from me," said Mercedes, getting up and going to the window.

"She didn't. It developed. And the fact that you and Ramiro weren't open to each other contributed a lot to that. Mercedes, please. Put a line under it and try to come to terms with the situation." A Moment later  she added, "I have an idea. I'm alone today. Just come over to me afterwards and we'll have a cozy evening. I think we  both need that." She smiled at Mercedes, who nodded slightly lost in thought.