Ohne Titel Teil24

The week passed quickly. The boys trained a few times, and Juanma and Mia went through a few songs too, because Charlie Martin wanted them to play in a disco again. Juanma was amazed when Gloria took him out of class on Thursday.

"Mercedes wants to speak to you, Juanma," she said on the way. "But don't worry, nothing happened."

Mercedes was waiting in her office. "Hello Juanma, please have a seat," she said.

Juanma said hello and sat down.

"I have a great offer for you." she said. Juanma looked a little suspicious and then asked "what would that be?"

"Eduardo Moscolari saw you with Mia at our competition. And he wants to make you to sing für him . However, it's a solo career. You know he's one of the really great, he manages international artists."

"Yes, I've heard of him. But we're under contract with Charlie."

"We can resolve that, that is not a problem. You just have to agree, then I will send your mother the contracts and then you can start."

"No, I mean WE, Mercedes. I won't change anything without Mia. That would mean her end with Charlie."

"Eduardo only needs a singer, not a duo, I'm sorry."

"No, I have a contract with Charlie and I want it to stay that way."

"Do you always want to have those kids appearances in the disco? Just keep thinking, you are then on of the youngest star and he will make you big internationally"

"Yes, I understand that, but I started it with Mia and I won't let her down now. This is our project," he said.

"You could let Lupe down, too. The duo was already certain then you brought Mia."

"Charlie thought Mia was better, that's not my fault. Thanks for the offer, but I decline."

He got up and left the room. "Don't say they wouldn't have offered it to you," Mercedes called after him.

During the break, Zoe and Mia asked what Mercedes wanted. When Alvaro came along. told Juanma about the conversation. The other three looked at each other questioningly. "What does she want with this?" Alvaro wondered.

"I don't care, I won't do that," said Juanma.

"But think about what your chance might be," said Mia. "You thought it was great with Charlie and you wanted to quit the GO for it. And that goes one step further."

"Mia, I won't do that. For music we belong together and that won't change."

"But I don't want to stand in the way of a chance you might have. Then we'll both stop at Charlie," Mia said.

"But besides school, we don't have time for anything like that anyway and we both want to study. Charlie's is great, but international, it's just a size too big."

Mia left it at that as they had to go back to class.

The topic came up again later. "Are you angry with me" asked Juanma when they were alone for a moment. "No, actually it's super nice of you that you not only think about yourself, but that our duo is more important to you. I'm just afraid that you will regret it at some point. I don't want to stop you." "You said, I have to know when the right time is. And without you it is definitely not the right time, "said Juanma.

Meanwhile, Zoe and Alvaro were with them again. "Mia, you know what I think. Sorry Alvaro, if I say that now, but I think that somehow Mercedes arranged it to separate us. Maybe she'll want Lupe to come over later."

"That is quite possible. She would like to speak to me right away later. I have no idea why," said Alvaro with a slightly bitter undertone.

After dinner he went to see her. He met Ramiro who wanted to know what was going on. "Mama wants to speak to me," said Alvaro. "Ok, she didn't tell me anything," Ramiro said.

Alvaro went inside. "Hello my son. Is everything ok?" she asked. Alvaro nodded and greeted back.

"We talked about moving once. I put this idea on hold for the time being because I want to wait and see a few things here. It's still difficult for me to accept the relationship between Ramiro and Isabel, but also your relationship with MIa is difficult for me. And everyone seems to be behind her, and is missing out on its own opportunities. "

"Do you mean Juanma? Mama, it was clear that he wouldn't let Mia down now. I wouldn't either. The two of them build that up with Charlie and the school has to run alongside. Did you really expect that he does that? "

"I hoped so, because it would have been a good chance."

Alvaro rolled his eyes. "Do you want to get rid of him, do you think Florencia would have agreed?"

"I could have convinced her." said Mercedes with conviction. "Juanma let your sister down. To take Mia away from youMia. I would have preferred a decision from her for him, but he behaved wrongly in many situations. But I'm sure Mia would have let Juanma down immediately."

"Then you don't know her very well. Mama. Or better said, not at all. Mia wouldn't let any of us down. Just the fact that you believe that shows me that you've never dealt with Mia."

After a while Alvaro said. "You know mom, I would really like to be able to come to my house with Mia and the others but because of you it's impossible."

He got up and left the office.