Ohne Titel Teil19

The two remained seated for a moment. " Is everything OK with you?" asked Alvaro Juanma. "Yes, everything is ok. I am delighted that we are here one more night."

"Yes, the rest here is kind of priceless." laughed Alvaro."Somehow everything has changed, I really mean everything. My family, we, a lot at the school too."

"That's right. I'm really happy about making changes. Alex changed the go , too, I think he's a great trainer for Go. Mia and I will soon be playing at a disco again."

"She didn't say anything."

"She doesn't know yet. I just saw the mail."

"She's nervous about the performance with Lupe," said Alvaro.

"Can you blame her for that? Lupe has been making everything hell for her since the beginning. That they sung together was not planned for the first competition. But now she has time to think about it. But I am sure that as soon as she takes the stage, she is the security in person." . "

"You know her from a completely different angle than I do. Well, I mean, I also know her confidently. But you can assess her differently in some situations."

Juanma smiled at Alvaro. "Yeah, I know. I have no idea how that came about or when. It was just there. I think that's why I fell in love with her."

" May I ask you something? "

"Sure"

"I never doubted the authenticity of your feelings. But how could you ..."

".. cope with the fact that she chose you? I felt it before, but I didn't want to admit it. She was in love with you. And when she told me, I thought that everything would collapse above me. I thought that I am not allowed to show her that because she is sorry. But there was also a different feeling about it. The feeling that she is happy. And the feeling of not losing her. And that's exactly how it was. We are closer now than before and ... is it right if I say without it hurting you? "

Alvaro nodded. "It's right. I trust her, and I trust you, which I haven't done before. And one thing was clear to me from the start. I would never have expected her to give up her friendship with you."

"And I feared that. Because of our enmity, I thought you wouldn't want that anymore and you'll show me at every opportunity that you've won. Although I didn't see it as a competition."

"I've never wanted to hurt you."

"I know. You were never like me. I'm glad things are the way they are. I don't want to lose you as a friend anymore. And you can always count on me. I know it's the other way around. "

Alvaro swallowed. He nodded and said, "That's absolutely correct."

"Captain, that was enough emotionalism for today. Let's see if the girls arrived safely at the house, ok"

"Yes we should." said Alvaro with a laugh.

The girls sat on the terrace. "You had a lot to talk about," Mia said and smiled at the two of them. Zoe said "I wanted to go to bed alone, I can hardly keep my eyes open and Clara and Roberto have been in bed since we were looking for you."

"Come on," said Juanma and gave Zoe a kiss. " Let's go to sleep."

Alvaro sat down next to Mia. "How are you?" asked he. "My head hurts a bit again, but everything's okay so far," she leaned her head on his shoulder. "What did you talk about?" She asked him.

"About everything. How our friendship came about, what we felt or thought. Sometimes it's good to talk about these things. Juanma has become very important to me. First because he was important to you and I wanted to come to terms with it. But now it's a real friendship. I have Roberto, Martin and Tobi and now also Fede and Nico. But I wouldn't trust anyone as blindly as Juanma. And that after everything that was before. Think about what we both learned . "

"And I'm glad it is like this. I love Juanma, you know that. But my heart belongs to you alone. But it makes so much easier that my best friend is your best friend too."

Alvaro took her in his arms. "Mia I love you. And I will always love you. And the question of whether I would fall in love again ... I can't foresee that I would always be alone. But I know that you will always have a great place in my heart like Mariana in Ramiros. Nobody can replace what we both have. "

Mia had tears in her eyes. "You speak to me from the soul and from the heart. I love you at least as much. And I can only say that what we have is unique. I wish that we both have many, many more beautiful years and we don't even have to have other thoughts.