Ohne Titel Teil26

They spent a nice evening on the terrace. At some point Alvaro took Mia's hand and said "Let's go a bit" he looked at Marcello and Florencia and Florencia nodded.

They walked down the street for a while. "A very emotional thing today," said Alvaro, putting his arm around Mia

"It almost broke my heart to see them both like that," Mia said softly. "But it's good when they let it out," said Alvaro.

"Florencia also thinks that Juanma's dad wouldn't want they to be sad. Which brings us back to the topic from last time," she said.

"You know, I've been thinking about it. I think something new would develop when you're ready. But I also saw today that you don't forget the other because of that. But everyone is different and has to do it for himself I would never want you to live sad and alone anywhere. "Mia took him in her arms. "But let's first hope that we not have to experience this moments too soon. I love you and I don't want to think about losing you."

"I sometimes wonder how you and Juanma managed to lose someone whom you loved so much."

"You try to live from one day to the next. And with loved ones who are there to hold you. There is no recipe for that." Mia said softly.

"I love you so much, Mia, you have no idea how much. I would go to the other end of the world with you." He took her in his arms and whirled her once through the air.

Mia laughed.

She gave him a kiss on the tip of his nose and said, "That's not possible, because I would go there with you.Florencia said she would talk to your mother again."

"Yes, I always hope that the more someone talks to her, that something always gets stuck. Maybe something will change then."

They slowly went back to the house. Zoe and Florencia were sitting in the kitchen, while Marcello and Juanma were still sitting on the terrace.

Marcello said to Juanma "I know I can't replace your father and I don't even want to. But you should know that I am there for you when you need me. You can always rely on that, ok?This also applies if we should have an argument during training. Nevertheless, here I am simply Marcello. Just in case, we should try to separate that. "

Juanma nodded. "Thank you Marcello. I'm happy about it. And I'm also happy that you are with mom." Marcello laughed. "It wasn't always like that."

"No," laughed Juanma.

They went in to see the others after making sure that the grill was really off and Zoe said, "Shall we go upstairs? I'm pretty tired"

The others agreed. They said goodbye to Marcello and Florencia and snuggled into the beds.

"Thanks for everything in the last few days." said Juanma.

"What for. What do you mean?" asked Alvaro.

"That you were there, oh just for everything."

Mia laughed. "You don't need to say thank you. We always stick together."

"Oh yes. I can tell," said Juanma. "And yet I would like to say thank you"

Zoe snuggled up against him. Juanma put his arm around her and stroked her stomach. Mia lay with her head on Alvaro's chest. Everyone enjoyed the peace and quiet and indulged their thoughts. Mia looked at the box that Juanma had put on his dresser. Isabel had given her her little box from her mother. Everyone might need a memory to feel close to someone. She hoped that Juanma would come to rest even more now.

She had another special idea with which she could add to the box. But she wasn't going to reveal that yet.

"I think Juanma and Zoe are already sleeping," Alvaro said quietly to her.

"For Juanma it was an emotional day and actually an emotional week. I think he's completely through. Zoe was worried. Tomorrow they'll both be like new again."

Alvaro snuggled up to Mia. "I'm glad to be able to lie with you like this now. To feel your warmth and your closeness, when I wake up, I like to concentrate on your heartbeat or your breath."

"I like that too. It's a nice feeling"

"I won't let my mother take you away from me either. Either she gets used to it or she's unlucky"

" Alvaro. Maybe it will really help if Florencia talks to her again. And now  before we try to sleep, you shouldn't think about something like that. It just keeps you awake."

"You are right ." said Alvaro. "We should also try to sleep slowly." He took Mia more in his arms and gave her a kiss. "Sleep well. I love you"

" I love you too." Mia said. She put her head back on his chest and closed her eyes. It wasn't long before she was soundly asleep. Alvaro smiled and gently stroked her back.