teil 87

Ramiro was about to leave, but smiled at both of them. "Hey you two, what can I do for you guys." asked he.
With a quick glance at Mia, he told Ramiro what Mercedes had said. Ramiro was speechless at first. Then he said, "I'll talk to Mercedes tomorrow. Then I'll talk to Laura. Don't get upset now. But of course she can't accuse anyone of theft so openly."
"Thank you Ramiro."
"You can always come to me, you know that" The two said goodbye to Ramiro and went to the others. Fede came towards them and said "Juanma someone was in our room. Everything has been ransacked" Juanma ran to his room with Fede, Mia followed. Fede hadn't exaggerated. Some things had been torn out of the closets and the bed had been ransacked. Juanma looked around. Mia started picking up a few things.
"No," said Juanma. "Leave everything like that. Mercedes should come." Mia called Ramiro. He went straight to answer the call and this time at least he got to his car. He told Mia that Mercedes was already gone, but he would come up.
He looked at the room. The moment he came in, Juanma saw that the box with his father's things was gone. He looked at the place where she had stood and looked around the room. Mia followed his gaze. "The box is gone," Mia said to Ramiro. "Where Juanma's father's things were in." Ramiro looked around with the kids. Juanma had run out of the room. Mia ran after him. "I'll get it back", he said,while he ran to the girls' wing. Mia caught his arm. "Juanma no. You can't go there now and accuse her of breaking into your room and taking the box. Then you are no better than her and Mercedes. Juanma look at me" He had turned to her.
"Mia she has ..."
"I know" said Mia and took him in her arms. "Take a quick breath. Please Juanma." Ramiro and Fede had reached the two in the meantime. Ramiro put his hand on Juanma's shoulder. "Wait here, ok?" he smiled at him. Juanma nodded. Ramiro made his way to Laura's room. "Papa? She wasn't at dinner either yesterday or today" Ramiro nodded and went on. He knocked on Laura's door. When she opened the door, she looked at him in surprise. "May I come in" asked Ramiro and Laura nodded. "I heard you lost something," said Ramiro. "Yes, but Mercedes wanted to speak with ..."
"I know Laura. How do you feel here?" "Slowly better. If that hadn't happened to the bracelet."
"And you are sure. That you took it off in Go? Laura please think carefully."
"I had ... I had it on a shelf." "And that's where you were looking for it too?" asked Ramiro. When Laura said nothing and looked at her bedspread, Ramiro said, "You know, you remind me of someone who is very close to me. And that person has at least a bit of a long way to learn that you can't force things.  If you want to be accepted and liked by others, you have to do something about it. If you want to be left alone by them, then leave them alone. It is difficult to leave everything and start over. And it is certainly difficult at home too, because your parents have a lot to do. But Laura, believe me, the path you are currently going is the wrong one that you could choose. " Laura swallowed.
"Can you tell me what is really wrong with the bracelet?" With trembling fingers, Laura reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out a bracelet. "I .. after talking to Mercedes I looked again in the Go and then found it. But by then she had already fetched them both." she said. "And it never crossed your mind to let me know? What about Juanma's room?"
"I ... I'm sorry."
"You shouldn't tell me that Laura." She nodded and got up. "I go to Juanma and tell him that it is me .."
"No, not today. Juanma is very upset right now, I think we'll let him sleep over it for a night. But you can give me the box that you took with you. Then I'll bring it back to him again." Laura nodded and got up. She took the box out of her closet and handed it to Ramiro. "I only saw what's in here and I ... "You wanted to bring it back if nobody noticed. We'll talk about it tomorrow. But you will also have to talk to Mercedes, because she accused them both, even though they are innocent and because you lied to her," said Ramiro. "I don't want to make things difficult for you at the beginning, but you still have to stick to the rules. And we don't tolerate lies here." Laura nodded.
"And Laura it would be good if you at least from  time to time would come to the meals. I'll keep an eye of this topic".