Ohne Titel Teil80

A game had been scheduled for the weekend at short notice and Marcello let the boys train again on Friday.

Immediately after class on Friday, they met in the hall. Marcello shooed them around properly. Roberto tried to take the ball from Martin and bent over and fell. Clara was frightened. Alvaro and Juanma were with him immediately, followed by Marcello. Roberto could not use hit right foot, so Marcello ordered that he should be examined in the hospital.

Alvro offered to take him to the hospital. Clara accompanied him. Marcello let the others train a little further and set up the team without Roberto. He assumed that he would not be able to put any weight on his foot the next day.

Juanma and Mia decided to rehearse in the go and Mia went up to get the stick and the text notes.

Laura was already behind Juanma again. "Hello Juanma," she called. When she saw Zoe steer towards Juanma, the moment Juanma turned to her, she swallowed a moment.

"I just wanted to know if you've heard from Roberto."

"No, Alvaro hasn't answered yet." Said Juanma and took Zoe by the hand that had reached him in the meantime.

"I wanted to have an ice cream with Sofie, Fede and Simon," she said. " Are you coming with me?"

"I wanted to go through the songs with Mia again, maybe we can follow up," he said. Zoe nodded. She kissed him and hugged him. He held her hand until the distance forced her to let go.

He made his way to the Go again. He hadn't noticed that Laura had passed him and Zoe, she was already in the go. She did a few bar exercises.

"You can rehearse right away," she said, "I just want to use the time for a moment."

Juanma nodded. Then she stood next to him again. "Can we sing the song together that Lupe suggested once? What was it called? Ya no mas?"

Juanma had already shaken his head when she hadn't finished the question. "This is a special song, sorry," he said.

" But..."

"Laura, I have no idea why you're talking to me, but not to the others. But you should be aware of one thing. Zoe is my girlfriend and Mia is my best friend and my duo partner. And that won't change.If Alex determines that I have something to sing with you together, I'll do it. If there are several of us here in the Go to have fun, that's okay too. But nothing more will happen. "

Laura looked at him. "I ... your story speaks to me. Son of a basketball player who .."

".. died, right. My story is nothing more than that and I don't want to talk about it either."

Se took a step towards Juanma and took his hand. At that moment Mia entered the Go.

"Let go of me," cried Laura suddenly and snatched her hand from Juanma, which she hadn't had to make an effort, because Juanma hadn't grabbed it at all. Mia looked at Laura and then at Juanma. Juanma said "You held my hand."

"I haven't" said Laura and ran past Mia to the door. When the door slammed behind her, Mia went to Juanma. "What was going on." He told her what Laura had said and asked. And that she then took his hand and when Mia came, she pulled off this show. Mia was at a loss.

She decided to distract  Juanma by a rehearsal and started the music. "Don't worry, she was probably just uncomfortable that I got around to it now."

They went through the songs. In between, Zoe had written that they were on their way back and Alvaro was back with Roberto. It was a ligament strain and Marcello was right, he couldn't let play Roberto the next day.

Alvaro had sat down with Roberto and Clara in Go with the other two. When Mia and Juanma were through with the songs, Zoe joined them. "It was clear that I would meet you all here" she laughed and went to Juanma who pulled her onto his lap.

Roberto told them how it was in the hospital and Juanma told them what Marcello had changed about the team when Roberto and Alvaro were gone.

Zoe told the others that Fede had planned a short break for himself and Sofie for the holidays and that Sofie was really happy. He was about to get his driver's license, so he hoped to be able to do the trip with a car.

Then she said "I want to hear another song from you now." Mia grinned and looked at Juanma.

He started one of the songs and they started singing. They all had the songs in their heads pretty well by now and it worked really well. After the song, the boys decided to take a shower and they agreed to meet later  in the cafeteria to eat.

When they all sat together at the table they saw that Laura was sitting with Lupe Agos and Sofie. Fede and Martin had also sat down with the girls. Martin came up to Roberto for a moment and said "hey buddy, I'm sorry about your foot"

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault, I just twisted my foot."