Ohne Titel Teil95

The four of them spent the next day with a lot of peace and quiet with Ramiro until Mia and Juanma had to prepare.

Zoe and Alvaro drove the two directly to the disco and Isabel and Ramiro had planned to come and see the performance. Florencia had indicated to Isabel that she was coming too. Mia had heard that Florencia and Isabel had phoned on and off since Juanma's birthday. She was happy about it, but hoped it wouldn't cause stress with Mercedes.

Gaspar was waiting for them, Lupe was there with him. When they went in, they were greeted nicely, and the bartender brought them something to drink straight away. They knew their way around and went to the private area of ​​the disco. A short sound check was enough and everything was prepared. Alvaro had written that the disco was slowly filling up.

Mia looked at the clock. They heard that the DJ was already talking and it could only be a moment before they were announced. Juanma checked his cell phone. "Most of the school seem to be there," he said with a smile.

It was their turn. The DJ gave the micro to Gaspar as soon as he stepped on stage. Gaspar had been most of the time in this disco, so many knew him and the cheers were accordingly strong. He introduced Juanma and gave him the micro. Juanma had his usual words on the lips and passed the micro on to Mia. Mia thanked everyone and said how much she was looking forward to the show.

In the meantime Gaspar had played the first song and they started. Juanma thought he saw Laura in the crowd. But she was no longer to be seen. This song was followed by a song that Gaspar sang alone, it was new and was very well received by the visitors. Juanma and Mia performed Ya no mas, and Mia was sure to hear Alvaro and Ramiro out of the crowd. She beamed. Gaspar really heated up the crowd again by playing Don't give up and let it transition seamlessly into Tonight. Juanma and Mia both had the  lyrics in mind.

Now Juanma really saw her. Laura was very far ahead and had another girl with her. 'That'll be the neighbor,' he thought briefly. Both danced to the music as best they could in the crowd

"We're taking a short break," said Gaspar, "and you can ask for a few more songs. As always, they are on the flyers."

They went into the private rooms where drinks had been provided for them. There was a knock and Zoe and Alvaro came in with Lupe in tow. "Laura's here," said Lupe. "She walked past us totally snooty and didn't give us a look." Juanma nodded "I saw her too" he said.

"As always, the others are absolutely thrilled. Roberto and Clara can sing all the lyrics," laughed Zoe.

Gaspar looked at the clock. "We should go again, do you have any songs that we don't perform if they are wanted?" Juanma looked at Mia, Mia shook her head. "No," said Juanma.

They left the room together and the DJ shouted "There they are our singers again" There was applause and cheers and the DJ said "hey, there must be more if you want to come true  your wishes, you can do better" and the crowd got louder. He gave the list to Gaspar. Gaspar quickly discussed an order with him and the DJ started the music. A song by Charlie that Gaspar couldn't sing along. Then Mia's song was played and Gaspar and Juanma each stepped to one side of Mia and took her hands. In various lines one of the two supported her and it sounded great. Lighters flickered and Isabel had wrapped her arms around Ramiro.

In the end, both boys hugged Mia to the cheers of the audience. "Now we have a quick song so that everyone can dance again," said the DJ and played a song by Chalie Martin. Everything went as planned, it was a great performance and encores were requested. Juanma performed his father's song with Mia's support. She took his hand.He had the military badges in his pocket and picked them up in his hand Isabel and Marcello took Florencia in their arms. At the end Gaspar said, "You want an encore? You can have it. I have a very special surprise for you and for a very special person. I wrote a song that I would like to introduce to you. But first I ask someone to listen to it on Stage. Please greet warmly Luuuuupe Archaval !!!! "

The audience hooted and Lupe looked surprised. Slowly she came out on the stage; Juanma and Mia looked at each other. It wasn't agreed, but it was a great idea. Gaspar showed the DJ the music that he should play and Lupe was there. Gaspar took her in his arms. He started to sing and looked at Lupe. Lupe was there in the second chorus. It was a great song and Gaspar was happy that the audience was so excited. Mia and Juanma took Lupe and Gaspar in their arms. With a lot of shouting and clapping, the four left the stage.