Ohne Titel Teil75

When the boys went to basketball, Laura Mia asked "What are they doing now"

"They have basketball training."

"I thought they were in the GO"

"Yes they are too"

"But basketball and dancing, that doesn't work at all"

"Do you have any idea," said Mia.

"Are you going to watch?"

"Do you want to come with me?" Mia expected no, and was all the more astonished that Laura said yes.

The boys looked amazed that Laura was there. "Who is the one with the dark hair" asked Laura Mia. Mia followed her finger and said "This is Roberto."

Marcello did the training. The boys did not allow themselves to be distracted, there was another game on the program and Marcello demanded a lot.

Laura left the hall just before training was over.

"Who is she in the room with?" asked Zoe.

"I don't know," said Mia. "As she is, maybe better alone."

The boys went to have a shower and then they met Roberto and Clara in Go. Of course Laura was topic number 1. "I don't understand what she's imagining" said Alvaro.

"They have employees," said Zoe.

"Well, the teachers here are also employed by Ramiro."

It wasn't long before Lupe and Laura came into the Go rooms.

"This is my brother Alvaro, you already know Mia, my ex-boyfriend Juanma and his girlfriend Zoe. Roberto and Clara are sitting here," Lupe introduced in a sugar-sweet voice.

Laura nodded. "You're not in the Go, are you?" asked Laura.

"No, I'm only on the basketball team," said Roberto.

"Forever sweaty" said Laura.

"When you dance you sweat too," said Zoe.

"But you also look good there."

"I actually wanted to show you the music room and the chemistry lab," said Lupe, who saw that Zoe's eyes were on fire.

She wanted to hook herself with Laura, but Laura pulled her arm away. Lupe nevertheless went to the said rooms with her.

When the others came out of the Go later, Laura was sitting alone on a bench outside. "My sister let you sit down" Alvaro asked with a smile.

"No, why does everyone just have to talk to me. I just want to have my peace and quiet, I don't want to be at this school, I don't want to get to know you and I'm neither interested in this stupid workshop nor what you think of me." With that she got up and went in the other direction.

"She is leaving the school grounds." said Juanma.

"I'll go ask Papa if he knows anything about her," Mia said.

"Mia don't get into that so much now. It's not that important." Zoe called but Mia was almost gone

When she got to Ramiro's, he was alone.

"Dad, I wanted to talk to you about Laura." she said after the hug.

"She's only been here today, was anything?"

"Well, not directly. Or maybe." Mia told me what happened again and again all day.

"Mmm," said Ramiro. "She went to an absolutely elite boarding school in France. With security and things like that. Her father had a company there that he had to close, but I don't know why. He's building something new here and he was hoping for Laura that she Enjoys dancing. Her mother comes from here and used to go to school with Mercedes. "

"She will only have problems if she pushes everyone off like that. She treats us all as if we were worth less than her."

"Give her time. Where is she now"

"She has just left the school premises because Alvaro spoke to her." "Well actually Alvaro always gets along well with new students" he winked at Mia. "I'll wait for her sometime." He grinned and left the office with Mia.

He didn't have to wait long before Laura came back. "Hello Laura, nice that I catch you, how was your first day?"

"Good," said Laura without looking at him.

"Have you been for a walk"

"Yes, I needed a moment to myself. It's nice that everyone here is trying to talk to me, but it's annoying"

"Well, the students are used to taking care of new students. I'm sure that is only meant nicely."

"I just want to have my peace," said Laura.

"Don't you like it here."

"I don't like it anywhere. I don't belong here. Everything is different here than at home. You could cross the street without being afraid, it's different here."

"There are differences everywhere. But that's precisely why we make sure that you are not allowed to leave the school premises without permission. Mercedes must have told you that, right?"

"Yes, and where can I get a permit from. My parents don't have time to read through all the stuff that Mercedes has sent them."

.

"Laura, look, there are rules here. They should also guarantee the security you want. Come to me next time, if something like that happens. We'll definitely find a solution. And for the rest, I think just get used to it for a few days. You will see that it's not as bad here as you think right now. "

Laura nodded. "Do I have to come down to dinner tonight. I want to stay in my room.

"If that remains an assumption, I'll have something brought up to you, how does that sound?" asked Ramiro.

"Thank you," said Laura. She looked at him briefly and when he nodded she walked past him.

He sighed. It was going to be a hard case. He made up his mind to talk to Mercedes the next day.