Ohne Titel Teil180

The next morning came faster than expected, everyone was still asleep when the alarm clock went off. Nevertheless, they quickly got ready to go to school.

Alex asked about the group choreo of Mia's group in the Go. They'd actually forgotten about them, but they'd been pretty well tuned from the start so they performed them anyway. Alex had noticed a few uncertainties and gave both groups another week to practice. Laura had returned to school in time for the GO.

When they went to the English class, Juanma tried to catch up with her, but she was faster in the classroom than him.

Laura offered the next opportunity herself, because she was standing at Juanma's locker behind him.

"Good morning," she greeted. Juanma turned around and raised her eyebrows.

"Good morning, that works out very well, please come with me." He took her arm and pulled her a little to the side.

"Do you have two different phone numbers?" he asked straight out.

"What why? How do you come up with it.?"

"Do you? Or don't you?"

After a brief moment of hesitation, which Juanma had noticed immediately, Laura said:

"No why, you have my number."

Juanma looked at her carefully. "Laura please tell me the truth, it is important, do you have another phone number?"

Laura avoided his gaze. "You wrote messages to Mia, right?" asked he.

"And what if I did?" Cried Laura and pulled her arm out of his grip. "Why is she so important to everyone here?"

"You are new to this school and you may have been through a lot. But you have no idea what one or the other has already gone through here. So stop such things."

Laura looked at the floor and said "I didn't say I wrote messages"

She took a step back and bumped into Alvaro, who had suddenly appeared behind her. "But you didn't deny it either."

"I didn't write the letter!" cried Laura a little louder.

"Letter?" asked Juanma. "I didn't say anything about a letter."

He looked over Laura's head at Alvaro and winked at him. Alvaro turned Laura to him

"I'll give you some good advice. Just don't do it anymore. You won't make friends here if you act like that. And I don't think you can use anything better than good friends right now. Use your time at home and think about who you want to have for the enemy here. " He let go of her and he and Juanma passed Laura.

Laura stood in the hallway and narrowed up her eyes. After a while she went to the next classroom and sat in her seat.

When Juanma, Mia and Zoe entered the room, she gave them a withering look.

The rest of the class day passed without any further incidents.

Mia didn't get any more text messages either. Before the basketball training session, Juanma briefly told the girls what had happened with Laura. Laura was picked up right after class.

After training, Alvaro had a call from Toni on the display. He withdrew with the girls and Juanma and they called him.

Toni answered immediately. "How did it go?" Asked Alvaro after the greeting.

"So good that they are going to eat together now," Toni said with a grin in his voice. "She tapped him from behind and Dani's eyes almost fell out of his head." You could hear the joy and relief in his voice.

"I thank you in any case for doing that and I will tell Dani afterwards how it came about that he saw her again."

The four were happy. They said goodbye to Toni and stayed on the GO for a while.

Mia came up to the text message again. "And you are sure it was Laura?" she asked.

"Who else should it have been. She also acted totally weird when I asked her." Said Juanma.

"But I don't understand why?"

"Maybe she just wants to cause trouble because she is not satisfied with herself," said Zoe.

The boys decided to throw a few more balls. This time they didn't ask anyone, they wanted to keep to themselves. The girls stayed in the yard. The weather was dry and almost good, albeit cold, but after the storm they enjoyed being outside.

"It's cool to live on a ranch like that," said Zoe.

"Yes, it's nice there, but I'm sure we don't know half the work that is to do there," Mia pointed out.

When Juanma missed a ball in the hall, Avaro picked it up. "I have a date with Penny this week about college," he said to Juanma.

"Isn't that great, when?"

"Wednesday, but please don't tell Mia anything for now, I'll tell her I have to see Javier."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I want it to stay between us for now until I know what I want. She is so proud of me that I would trust myself to do it and I don't want to disappoint her if I change my mind after the conversation. "

"You know she wouldn't be disappointed, right?"

"Yes..no, I don't know."

"It's okay, captain, my lips are sealed. I'll go over a few songs with her on Wednesday because Charlie has announced a gig. That'll fit."