Ohne Titel Teil195

Dani finished first and waited with Alvaro for the others. Suddenly a voice called "Hello Alvaro". He turned to see Penny standing behind him. "Hey," he called and took Penny in his arms. " What are you doing here.?"

"Shopping, what does it look like?" Laughed Penny. "As are you," she looked at Dani's bag.

"This is Dani, a friend of mine," said Alvaro. He introduced Penny and Dani shook her hand. "Unfortunately I have to go on," said Penny, "I'll be on duty soon."

"So that was Penny who got you into the idea with the medical school," Dani said. "She looks very nice." "Yes she is too," said Alvaro. "She was fun to work with."

"Have you decided now?" asked Dani.

"Yes, actually. But I still have to persuade my parents. And something tells me that the relationship with Mia will be very difficult."

"But she's happy for you. Of course it's harder at the beginning because you have to learn a lot and then also the different shifts. But the way I see Mia, she'll understand."

"But Vicky--"

"Alvaro Vicky was afraid. In addition to all the work, she was afraid that something would happen to me. And our relationship wasn't as solid as yours."

Alvaro nodded. Dani said "You should do what you want to do. You looked at this, you thought  about it. Then put it into action"

"You are right," said Alvaro. "I'll try to talk to my parents this week."

"Do that. It'll be fine," said Dani. Toni and Zoe came up to them. "Where are the others" asked Zoe.

"Still in the locker room," Dani said with a grin.

"Juanma too?" Zoe asked stunned, she knew that Juanma hated trying on clothes. "

"I think he's waiting for Mia," said Alvaro.

Mia and Juanma came out of the store with Toni, too. Dani looked at the clock and had to laugh. "Do you realize we were in this store for an hour.

"I have to show you another shop," enthused Zoe. "It's upstairs, are you coming with me?"

They followed Zoe and Dani said "I don't think you promised too much."

Again they ran through the corridors and pored a few things. This time they didn't stay that long and dani said "You know what, we're going to have a big city pizza now"

Everyone agreed and they went to a small pizzeria in the pedestrian zone.

It was cozy and they all ate more than they really wanted.

When everyone was done and the waitress came to collect, Dani said "It's all up to me"

When Alvaro wanted to contradict, Dani said "I owe a lot to you and it was a super nice day, so don't argue."

They said goodbye at the parking lot and Dani and Toni promised to be in touch tomorrow after the class.

When they got to the school, Alvaro said to Mia "Can we walk a little longer?"

Mia nodded and took his hand. They walked towards the park. It was already dark, but the park had a couple of lanterns.

"I thought about talking to mom about studying medicine. Now in the next few days."

"That's a good plan. And then you tell Javier afterwards?"

"Because of this I wanted to hear your opinion. Do you think I should talk to him first?"

"That might be better. Then you can see what he's saying and maybe you have more support when you talk to Mercedes."

"You're right. I think that's how I do it."

Mia took him in her arms. "Don't worry about us. I support you and even if it may be a difficult time, it will only strengthen us. I love you very much Alvaro and I wish nothing more than that we build our lives together."

"I love you very much too. But I still worry, mia. We all change again and again. What if what is now considered good is no longer good one day."

"We never know that in advance. But what is important is that we stick together and are honest with one another. That we listen to each other and take our worries seriously."

Alvaro took Mia in his arms and lifted her slightly. "I love you because you are always there for me and always manage to take my worries away."

Mia grinned. "I learned that from you," she said, wrapping her arms around Alvaro's neck.

They stopped for a moment, hugging eachother tightly. Then Alvaro took Mia by the hand and led her back to school.

"I'll talk to Ramiro about it first thing in the morning." said Alvaro and Mia nodded.

She was pleased that ALvaro's relationship with Ramiro was so trusting.

Juanma and Zoe were still in the cafetheria with Fede, Simon and Roberto. "How is Clara" asked Mia Roberto

"Good, Sofie stayed with her. Girls chatter" said Roberto with a laugh and Mia put her hand on his.