Ohne Titel Teil194

Laura stayed away from everyone, during the breaks she went to her room, which she still had to herself. Therefore, she did not clash with anyone. Ramiro called Alvaro and Juanma with the girls into his office during the lunch break.

He talked about his conversation with Laura. Then he said, "I'll talk to her a little later. I just ask you to keep an eye on her so that she is left alone. If she has any questions, give her decent answers, but just leave her alone for a while. "

"And what if she wants to talk to me" asked Juanma. Ramiro replied "Then you decide if you want that right now. Tell her honestly if it doesn't suit you. And don't let her piss you off."

Juanma nodded "Ok Ramiro" he said.

"You will be in town with Toni and Dani afterwards?"

"Dani wanted to get in touch when they were done for today."

"Ok, he said if a couple of you would like to take the first aid course on Wednesday afternoon, there will still be places available"

"For all of us?"

"He said he could do it," laughed Ramiro.

After the break, the boys had training. The girls went into the hall. Ramiro had called Roberto over before training. "Bring a jacket," he said.

Roberto knocked on Ramiro's door and waited until he asked inside. "Oh great that was quick. I have a surprise for you," he said and smiled at Roberto.

They left the office together and went to Ramiro's car. "We can pick up Clara," said Roberto, "I thought Alvaro would do that to me later."

"We'll do that first, but that's not a surprise, you already know that"

When they got to the hospital, Ramiro went in with them because he had to sign some papers for Clara. She was very happy about the two of them and that they could take them home with them.

When they got back in the car, Ramiro didn't drive towards school. After a while, Roberto recognized the surroundings, "We're going to the workshop, aren't we?" he said. Ramiro looked in the rearview mirror and grinned. He turned into the driveway and Roberto could already see his repaired car. He smiled back.

Ramiro stopped and talked to the mechanic. They looked at Roberto and Clara, who were circling the car. " Satisfied?" called the mechanic and Roberto grinned and nodded. "Thank you," he called.

Clara took his hand. "Are you going with me again or are you scared now?"

Clara shook her head. She smiled at Roberto. "It wasn't your fault. I know that"

"I'm still sorry. Much more could have happened"

"Please don't blame yourself," said Clara. "I'm ok"

Ramiro came over to them. "Do you dare to drive?" He asked Roberto and Roberto nodded. "But the bill ..."

"I arranged that with your mother," said Ramiro. "You don't need to think about that. The police will clarify that too."

"Thank you," said Robero and squeezed Ramiro's hand.

They drove one behind the other to school, where the boys had just returned from training. Everyone took Clara tightly in their arms. "We want to go to Dani's town and Toni are you coming with us?"

Roberto looked at Clara. "If we don't stay that long, that's okay"

"We can go home as soon as you say so," said Roberto.

They all started out into town together. A couple of times Clara looked around in fear of seeing Paolo's car behind them. But behind Roberto was only Alvaro.

Dani and Toni waited at the ice cream parlor and were happy to see the whole gang again. Gaspar and Lupe weren't there, Gaspar had a sample and had picked up Lupe.

They ate an ice cream together and Roberto and Clara told Dani and Toni about the accident

"Do you want to take a first aid course?" Asked Dani. "Especially for the drivers among you, that's not the worst."

"Wednesday" said Ramiro "Alvaro asked after and Dani nodded." Thursday is also possible. "

"Then we'll be there," said Alvaro, looking at the others

"Nice, we're happy," said Toni. "We have a lot of fun there"

They made another tour through the city, Clara and Roberto said goodbye a little earlier.

Toni and Dani wanted to buy a few things. You were seldom in the big city and wanted to use the time a little. "Shopping tour" said Zoe beaming with joy and grabbed Mia's arm.

Juanma still hesitated a bit when entering the shopping center, but Zoe took his hand and smiled at him. Juanma squeezed her hand and nodded. Toni was already interested in the first business and they went inside. The girls also found some nice things and they put on a fun fashion show at the changing rooms. They were having so much fun that they soon caught the attention of shop-goers.