Ohne Titel Teil41

The girls were already waiting when the bus arrived at the school. Mia gave Alvaro a tight squeeze and Clara jumped into Roberto's arms. Zoe took Juanma in her arms. The boys brought their things to the rooms and Juanma and Alvaro took a few things back to take to Ramiro.

"Can you drive" asked Juanma Alvaro. Alvaro nodded. "I feel pretty good, of course I can drive."

Isabel was already waiting for the four. She still had a bit of work to do, but she said hello anyway. "Set yourself up first," she said

Alvaro collapsed on the couch. "You're pale," said Mia. "Just a little tired," replied Alvaro and took Mia in his arms. "Now with you in my arms I feel much better," he said softly.

"I missed you, above all to know that you are not well was very difficult," Mia said softly. "I would have loved to be with you"

"Then you might have been infected," said Alvaro.

"A suffering shared is a suffering half, then you would only have been half as sick"

Alvaro had to laugh "If that would work that way."

Mia snuggled up against him. She realized that Alvaro was still not entirely okay. He was already a bit warm again.

"Do you want to lie down a bit?" She asked him.

"Zoe and Juanma apparently did that too," said Alvaro, standing up and taking Mia by the hand.

He lay down on the bed and pulled Mia close to him. "It's nice to have you back with me. Juanma wasn't the right cuddle partner,"

Mia laughed.

"After all, he took care of you"

"Yes he did, was really nice of him too."

"Sometimes I can't believe that you get along so well. I always think I'll wake up at some point and everything will be back to normal."

"No, I think we both worked on each other on that. And honestly realized that we can be friends."He took Mia in his arms. "It's all good as it is and I hope nothing changes."

"Lupe told me your mother was looking for jobs." Mia said. She hadn't wanted to tell him, but she had thought about it and said that it would be better if he knew that something was coming.

"I know Lupe wrote it to me"

"She told me she didn't mean to tell you"

Alvaro shrugged. "I know my mother and I felt that Lupe wasn't telling me everything. I asked her and she answered."

"I wish she would just accept it. I mean, she made a lot of mistakes herself."

"Yes, I wish that too." Alvaro took a deep breath. "I don't know anymore what to do either."

Mia hugged him. "Let's change the subject. It only makes you sad and when you are sad you won't get well"

Alvaro stroked her back. There were no words for the intensity with which he had come to love her. He couldn't imagine what it was like without Mia. With all the changes that came with her arrival, so came many beautiful changes.

Mia noticed that Alvaro was tired. She lay down in his arms and noticed how his breathing became even. She was glad that he came to rest and hoped that he would soon be well again. When he was really asleep, Mia carefully got up. She met Isabel in the living room. "Is all All right," asked Isabel.

Mia told her that Alvaro was sick in the training camp.

"That can also come from all the stress," said Isabel. "I think he's more concerned about the whole situation than he admits. And at some point a normal cold hits more than normal. Plus the physical exertion. We'll get him well again," she said and took Mia in briefly the arms.

Mia nodded. "Have you always got on well with Ramiro?" she asked Isabel.

"Unfortunately he wasn't with Mariana that long, but yes. We got on well. I had the feeling that both of them are incredibly happy with each other. I also advised Mariana not to listen to Mercedes. But she only has thought of the baby that Mercedes was having. I had to promise her never to tell Ramiro who your father is. But when the time came and I realized how much he suffered from the situation, I just had to. We talked a lot about it and he shed a few tears because of all the lost time. "

"When did you realize you had feelings for him?"

"Little by little. We talked more and more. And then I persuaded him to visit me again in Spain. We had a good time, it was all friendly, but you could feel the crackling in the air somehow. " She smiled at the memory.

"At first I thought he was only helping me because I'm Mariana's friend and your godmother. But in his eyes ... there was always something."

Mia took Isabel in her arms. "I'm happy that you are together. I have a feeling you are both happy."

Isabel returned the hug.