Ohne Titel Teil86

The next morning in Go, Alex said "We're going to try something today." he paused a little. "Juanma, please sing this song with Laura" he gave both of them a piece of paper with a text.

Laura smiled contentedly while Juanma gave her an annoyed look, but made sure that Alex didn't see it.

Alex ran the song through once so they could concentrate on the lyrics and when Juanma showed thumbs up he said "Ok, let's go"

It was a quiet song. Both did very well, anyone who knew Juanma could see that he wasn't enjoying it, but Alex probably hadn't seen it. Laura tried to get closer and closer to Juanma while he tried to create a distance.

When the song was over, Alex said "Did anyone notice something"

"The two voices don't really harmonize with each other," said Clara softly. "So they both sing well," she added, looking at Juanma, who gave her a reassuring wink, "but the two voices are different" "Ok" said Alex "We'll try something different" he gave both of them a different piece of paper and played another Song on. It sounded different, the song was demanding more from the voices and Laura seemed to be trying to match her voice with Juanma.

"Clara what do you say this time" asked Alex.

" It was better. "

"So I'm  the only person who is  just wondering why Juanma and Laura get a private lesson? Shouldn't we all practice something" asked Lupe.

Alex laughed, "Yes; Lupe, you're right. I wanted to practice with you guys that you should pay attention to other people's performances and also make constructive criticism, but also be able to endure them. Lupe, you're singing the two songs with Fede now," he said then and winked at Lupe. Lupe smiled and went forward with Fede. Juanma was glad he was through with it.

In the afternoon Juanma went to the Go to practice with Mia. Laura came towards him. She stood in his way. "Was it so bad singing with me now" she asked.

"Did you have to force it? It was you who gave Alex the idea, wasn't it?"

"You said if Alex wanted it that way, you'd sing with me too."

"Why is that so important to you? Why don't you sing with Nico or Simon."

Laura shrugged. "Why did you look for me after the disco?"

"Because we all came together and we all go together."

"But you liked singing a bit, didn't you?"

"I've told you before that I like singing."

Laura saw Mia walking towards her, so she said nothing more. She just nodded and walked past Juanma.

Mia looked at Juanma questioningly and he said "Don't ask." Mia smiled and hooked up with him.

They went through the songs and Juanma relaxed again. Laura was again absent at dinner. Juanma said to Alvaro, "Have I overlooked Laura at the other meals or has she not been to the meals the last few times."

"I didn't see her either, but I didn't pay any attention to it either."

After dinner, Juanma and Mia were called to Mercedes. They looked a little perplexed and made their way to their office. Mercedes greeted them both with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"I have a question for both of you," she said without further ado. "You went to the Go this afternoon, right?"

"Yes, we practiced our performance, why" said Juanma.

"Was there anyone else besides you?" They both shook their heads. "Laura was there before us." said Juanma. "At least she came from the direction when I met her."

"So Laura, it's good that you mention her." She looked at both of them for a moment. "Can't you think of anything?"

Juanma looked at Mia and Mia said "no, Mercedes what's going on"

"Did you find something in the Go?" They both shook their heads again.

"Good, so if you stick to the fact that you don't know anything. Laura had an expensive bracelet from her grandma and took it off for the exercises. After you got into Go, it was gone."

"Um Mercedes, we didn't see a bracelet, and even less did we take a bracelet. Wherever she left it, it wasn't with us. And I don't want to have to understand this speech  that we are accused of theft," said Juanma in a firm voice and got up. He pulled Mia up. "Juanma please sit down again. The bracelet has to be somewhere"

Juanma took a step away from the chair. "Then she should look for it, neither Mia nor I saw a bracelet or took it away. If you want to discuss the subject further, I suggest bringing Ramiro and my mother here."

He turned to the door and demonstratively held out his hand to Mia. Mia looked at Mercedes again and shrugged, then left the room with Juanma.

Outside, Juanma took a deep breath. "That was impossible that she thinks we took it. Look Ramiro is still there" Without another word he tore Ramiro's door open and said "Ramiro do you have a minute?"