Ohne Titel Teil91

Mia was surprised. "But not this weekend, right?"

"No, we should choose one." Alvaro was just as surprised. "But if you don't want to, I understand that too."

"We'll talk about it again in peace, but I won't leave you alone with that either," she said and took Alvaro in her arms. It was getting dark and they went back to school. Laura was sitting on a bench in the school yard. "Why are you allowed to be outside for so long?" She said and looked at the two of them. "You have to be a child of the school management so nothing is any problem" she added and stood up. Mia wanted to say something, but Alvaro waved it off. "Leave it alone, it won't do anything anyway"

Juanma and Zoe were already in the room. They were watching a movie that was almost over. As the credits flickered across the screen, Alvaro said, "My mother asked me to take care of Laura."

Zoe looked at Juanma first, then the other two. Alvaro talked about his phone call with his mother. Juanma reported from his nocturnal meeting with Laura, he still had no opportunity to tell Alvaro and Mia that in peace.

"I don't want to sleep in your mother's house, sorry Alvaro," said Zoe. Juanma nudged her lightly. "Does that even apply to Zoe and me?" he then asked.

"She said we should all spend a weekend with her. With Laura."

Juanma nodded. "Ok captain." he laughed. "When we're all together, it should be fun."

He looked at Zoe, Zoe said nothing for a moment. Then she said "Ok, I'm in."

"Thank you all," said Alvaro. "I don't even know when she's going to do it, but I wanted to warn you in advance."

"I thought you'd only meet with me in the middle of the night," Mia said and grinned at Juanma. "With Alvaro too," laughed Juanma.

They talked a little more about the similarity between Laura and Lupe and how much Lupe had improved lately.

The next day in the GO, Alex first ran a few group choreos. Juanma was careful not to stand too close to Laura, who had already come very close to him again.

He told the students a few stories from his training and then said, "Who among you has the desire to appear at one of the universities on the open day? We were asked to participate in the program, as there are also courses at the university for the performing arts. In the near future, I will also get help from there for a few days, because somebody has  to do an internship here. "

All fingers went up. "Ok, I'm glad that you are all so committed. Work out a few plans for me how a ... let's say one hour performance ... should look like. We'll make a great program out of it."

After school, Juanma had the feeling that Laura was waiting for him. She popped up everywhere and every now and then tried to make eye contact. In the evening she was again not at dinner.

Juanma spoke quietly to the others about it. Alvaro said "we should talk to Ramiro about it. She is often absent for meals and I have the feeling that she doesn't weigh much."

"We could bring her something up," Mia said, which earned her a nudge in the ribs from Zoe and surprised looks from the boys. "After everything she's done, do you want to bring her dinner upstairs?" said Zoe

"You have to be able to give a second chance. She tried to apologize. Maybe ..... oh Zoe, you know how  it is to be new"

"I think the idea is not that bad. We could get started. If it pushes us away, we can still give up," said Alvaro.

Mia was already up. She took a plate and got something to eat from Autencia. She looked briefly at Alvaro, Juanma and Zoe, then went upstairs.

When she knocked on Laura's door nothing happened. She knocked again. Then she called "I'll put food in front of the door". She waited a moment, but nothing could be heard from the room.

When she got downstairs, she said that to the others. "I'll write to her," said Juanma, who was the only one who had the number due to the late night conversation.

"Last online time was two hours ago," said Juanma as he typed. The message was delivered directly.

The four sat down in the school yard. Every now and then Juanma checked his cell phone, but Laura didn't seem to read the message. "Give her a call," said Alvaro. It was starting to get strange to him. Juanma dialed Laura's number. She pushed the call away.

Mia said "I'll go see if she's in the room now."

She went up the stairs with Zoe to Laura's room. The food stood untouched at the door. They unlocked the door and looked into the room "Laura?" Mia called and looked into the bathroom.