Ohne Titel Teil172

Toni called Alvaro the next morning. He had called Vittoria. The number was correct. He told Alvaro that Vicki, as he called her, was very reserved at first and maybe even a little shocked when she understood who was there on the phone. They had talked for a while and made an appointment. The meeting was still pending, but he wanted to tell Alvaro that the number was correct.

"That's really great," said Alvaro. "Are you going to tell Dani?"

"I want to wait for the meeting" said Toni. "Then I'll decide that"

Alvaro said "This is definitely the best. I keep my fingers crossed"

The students packed up their things. After lunch they wanted to go back to school to be able to help if it should be necessary. Roberto and Clara tidied up the study and packed up the guest mattress.

After lunch they went off. When they got to the school, they packed the things in the rooms. The students greeted each other in the hallways with a loud hello. One almost had the feeling that they were coming back after a long vacation.

Alvaro and Juanma went to the science room with Roberto. The window was replaced, the room clean. Only the tables had to be put back down. Three tables were missing, but Ramiro had said they should be delivered on Thursday.

When everything was done, the youngsters were satisfied with their work.

They got the girls and went to the go with them. JUanma took Mia by the hand and said "I really feel like singing now, are you going to join me?" Mia nodded. He started a song by Charlie Martin and soon Alvaro, Zoe and Clara joined in. Robert clapped enthusiastically. Lupe came along after a while. When a song was over, she started Voce E Damais and took Zoe by the hand. Zoe looked at her and started singing. Lupe joined in. They both had the lyrics in mind and finished the song. Simon stood in the door of the Go and grinned. Lupe looked at Zoe when they finished the song. "I don't know if it's still necessary. But this is my peace offer. I'm sorry how I behaved at the first competition. I've wanted to apologize to you for a long time because I did that."

They heard Simon clap and the others joined in. Zoe had tears in her eyes and took Lupe briefly in her arms. Lupe pushed it away and said, "And I have some reparation for you. The next time Gaspar performs, he'll get us both on stage for this song."

Zoe smiled. "Thank you Lupe" she said "That wasn't ..."

"... but it was." said Lupe, sternly looked at her and "Don't argue:"

Everyone laughed. Alvaro went to Lupe and took her in his arms. "I'm proud of you too, little sister," he said softly.

They stayed in the Go for a while and talked until it was time for dinner. It was a lovely afternoon.

Alvaro, Juanma and the girls retired to the room after dinner.

"Did either of you know that Lupe was going to do this?" asked Zoe

Everyone shook their heads. "For me it was long done," said Zoe.

"I think she's really changed. And that's what she wanted to show you." said Mia.

"Yes, you could almost think that you are sisters now" laughed Zoe.

Juanma could see from Alvaro that one of the many stones fell from his heart. He put his hand briefly on his shoulder as he went to get something to drink.

They went to bed early and watched another movie. Ramiro had sent an email that the exams had been postponed. So the anticipation for the weekend was untroubled.

All four were happy to see Ruby and Travis again. Ramiro had also asked Lupe if she wanted to go with Gaspar. She wanted to clear it up with Gaspar and then let him know.

All four fell asleep quickly. Mia jumped up in the night. She had a confused dream in which she was walking along a beach with her mother and Mariana suddenly disappeared. Alvaro immediately put his arms around her and Juanma switched the light on. It took Mia a moment to realize it was just a dream. Then she laughed through her tears. "It was so real, sorry for waking you up," she said softly.

" All good." Alvaro assured her and the others nodded. Mia snuggled into his arms again. She closed her eyes. Alvaro noticed that her breathing had calmed down again. He stroked her a little more, but fell asleep again before her.

The alarm clock ripped them all out of a deep sleep. It took all four of them a moment to wake up and understand that they were at school. Mia jumped out of bed at some point. "Come on, we should have breakfast, otherwise everything will be gone."