Ohne Titel Teil152

When they came back to the others, she was just getting ready to go. "We'll clean up tomorrow, leave everything behind," said Dani

They were all tired and when they got to Dani and Toni's they fell into beds. Everyone fell asleep quickly. Zoe and Mia were awake before the boys and got up quietly. When they were downstairs in the living room, Zoe said: "Shall we clean up down in the diving school?" Mia nodded. Toni's key was on the table. They put down a note and set off.

Since paper dishes had been used, they had a few things to throw away. They collected glass bottles in a box. Zoe washed the empty bowls and plates and set them neatly on the table. The catering service should pick all  up within the next week. Then they swept through once and there was nothing more they could do.

They made their way back to Dani's and Toni's house.

Everyone was slowly waking up there. "It wasn't necessary for you to clean up", said Toni.

Zoe smiled " We thought this way we have a few hours more  fun together"

"Thank you" Toni and Dani said almost simultaneously.

Dani added "then I suggest we hurry up and then take the boat out. The old lady needs exercise"

The others laughed and were delighted. A day at sea would be good for everyone.

The boys had everything packed so that when they got back they could take off straight to the airport.

They drove to the harbor and got on the boat. Dani checked a few things before starting the engine and then they could drive off.

Alvaro stayed with Dani and Toni and Juanma sat at the table on deck. As the boat slid through the water, Alvaro and Dani came too. "Does anyone like to  go diving" asked Dani. The students looked at Toni in disbelief and Toni laughed. "I was just kidding. The water is too cold now." said Dani laughing too

For a while they looked across the sea. Then Dani said, "I was really happy that you could come. The boys all liked you too. It was a great evening."

"Thank you for the invitation." said Alvaro. "It's nice with you and also that we were allowed to sleep at your home."

"You are always very welcome here" said Dani and looked at the four.

"When we're back in summer, we'll dive into the cave again," asked Alvaro.

"She did it to you, right" laughed Dani. " Sure, we can do it. "

"Your colleagues yesterday were funny," said Juanma.

"Yes, they are, we are all very good friends and we also do a lot with Toni."

Zoe and Mia had gone to the railing to see the sea. "Did you also see that there was a picture of a woman and him in Dani's room" asked Zoe. Mia looked at her a little puzzled and shook her head. "How do you come up with it now."

" I have no idea, I just had the house in front of my eyes when I remembered that. "

"What did you remember?" Asked Toni, who suddenly stood behind the two of them. Zoe looked at Mia and said "When you showed us the house, I noticed that Dani had a picture of himself and a woman on the cupboard and ..."

"Are you jealous" asked Toni and grinned slightly. " She was his girlfriend. "

"Was," repeated Mia in a questioning tone

"She couldn't get on with his job. I thought he would have already said that. He had been on many missions, the two of them wanted a house, he wanted to get a down payment together. At one point they argued a lot, she said she was pregnant and one In the morning she was gone when he came home. I tried several times to talk to both of them, but ... "He fell silent because Dani came up to her.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked and made his way down to the kitchen. "Water please," said Mia.

"<i#ll bring it to you," said Dani.

"Does that mean Dani might have a child?" Mia asked in a whisper.

Toni looked at the stairs and said, barely audible, "If everything is correct, as she said, it is possible. She has gone and has not contacted me or him anymore. We also don't know where she lives. But it was some time ago, he tried to find her, but he had to give up at some point. "

For a moment no one said anything. then Dani was back. He gave everyone a glass and poured water. "It's so beautiful at sea," said Zoe. "You have the feeling that it is endless"

"It almost is," said Dani, laughing. Juanma and Alvaro came over and took the girls in their arms.

"Unfortunately we have to go back soon," said Toni.

Dani nodded. "But we still have a moment."

"What is it about the sea that it makes you feel so free?" Asked Zoe.

"The sea has a calming effect on most people when it is like it is now. It is usually associated with rest and vacation," said Dani.

"You are always so calm and relaxed, that is also because of the sea" asked Mia.

"That's because I do what I enjoy. I don't stress myself." said Dani.

"You guys are coming with me, we have to go back, let's turn the boat?" he  said to the boys and went ahead and Juanma and Alvaro followed him. "Alvaro, you know how to do it," said Dani with a grin

Alvaro turned the wheel and slowed down. The boat turned. "Well done," said Dani.

"The weekend was way too short," Zoe was saying when they came back to the others.

"You can come back anytime. I think the flights are affordable outside of the holidays" said Toni and Alvaro nodded. "Ramiro said it was very cheap now."

They quickly got back to the harbor and thawed the boat. The mood was a bit depressed, and saying goodbye was difficult for both sides.