Ohne Titel Teil175

When they got to the others they were all ready to go to bed. "We were just about to say" good night "" shouted Zoe as Alvaro and Mia entered the house.

Alvaro and Mia didn't even sit down, they waited at the door, and everyone got ready to head for the bungalows.

When Juanma, Alvaro and the girls were in the bungalow, Alvaro was getting ready for bed. Mia put her cell phone on the charging cable and saw that she had a message from an unknown number. She opened it and read. "So you drove there with himafter all. I thought you were taking it seriously that you were destroying Alvaro. He doesn't seem to mean much to you."

MIa read the text several times. Then she turned off the display and went to bed. She tried not to think about it. Alvaro came back and took her in his arms. "I wish you a good night," he said and lay down next to her.

Mia snuggled up against him. The text message was forgotten and all that counted was that she enjoyed Alvaro's closeness.

Juanma and Zoe had already snuggled into the beds and tried to sleep. Juanma could  still hear a cell phone vibrating, but didn't look for it.

When Mia woke up that night, she saw another message from the phone number from before with roughly the same text.

She went into the bathroom, then took her cell phone and wrote back, "Who are you?"

She didn't get a message and she couldn't see if the recipient had read the message when she was texting. Mia waited a moment and then went back to bed. She switched off the cell phone and snuggled back into Alvaro's arms.

The next morning the boys were the first to wake up. They got ready and Juanma wrote to Roberto. Gaspar and he were already awake,too

Slowly the girls woke up and they made their way to the ranch house.

Alberto and Ruby had prepared breakfast, and Travis was feeding the horses. Zoe and Mia ran to the stable with Lupe to help him.

When everyone was sitting at breakfast, Alberto said, "It would be great if you guys and Travis try to chop the tree on the bungalows. Girl,s can you still ride a horse?"

Mia and Zoe nodded and Clara gave a slight shrug. "I thought you might be able to ride the fences with Ruby and see which ones need to be replaced."

Mia looked at Lupe "Can you ride?"

"I once rode as a child, but I wouldn't call it that I can ride." said Lupe.

"Not bad," said Ruby. "We're doing it very slowly. You get Escador, he's quite old and very calm. You just have to sit on him."

Lupe smiled and nodded. "I should be able to do that," she said.

They all dressed warmly and weatherproof. Ruby finished the horses with the girls, Mia helped Lupe with bridling and saddling.

When everyone was done, they mounted. Ruby kept her promise, she rode slowly ahead. When they arrived at a pasture, she said, "Zoe, Mia, you always ride in that direction along the fence and Lupe, Clara and I take the other one. We'll meet once we're around the pasture." She gave Mia one Notes and a pen. "If you see damage, write it down."

They went on their way. The horses walked slowly, the ground was a bit frozen. The fresh cold air felt very good and the girls enjoyed the view over the landscape.

Ramiro and Isabel picked up some blown things with Alberto and Ramiro and Alberto repaired part of the wooden wall on the barn. Isabel gave them the parts they needed.

The boys had reached the fallen tree with heavy tools. Travis had two chainsaws with him. "Does anyone dare to work with a chainsaw?" asked he.

Alvaro held out his hands for it. Travis gave him gloves and goggles. Then he explained how to use the saw.

The trunk of the tree was so thick that they could walk around on the lying tree. First they cut off the thick branches on the side and Gaspar, Juanma and Roberto piled them up as best they could.

"You can hack what you get cut up so that it fits in the chimney," Travis shouted to them. "

With so many hands, they made good progress. Travis had some sandwiches and drinks on his pickup truck and said, "Come on, we're taking a break."

The girls had met again in the meantime and let the horses graze. Ruby had also brought some food with her.

Lupe patted Escador lovingly on the neck.

"He's already old. He used to be a dressage horse, but with us he still gets his bread of grace and is allowed to go on trail rides that are not exhausting," said Ruby while watching Lupe.

" How old is he?"

"27" said Ruby. "But he's still fit and doesn't like just standing around"

They talked for a while, then set off.